Polestar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It was over an hour late, but it got here!

I did the checks as recommended in the relevant thread on this forum. No jack, no first aid kit... the guy said they would be posted to me!?' I'll get onto Polestar on Monday.

None of the other issues manifested on my car, but there is an odd thing... the manual pages don't load on the screen! I have 4G, and have offered the car wi-fi as well just in case. The manual index is there, but when I click on a page it just goes to a blank screen! Any ideas anyone? I'm trying to find out various things, such as what the various headlight settings on the stalk mean!

Going to take my son's out for a drive in a bit... so excited! 馃榾

Edit: forgot to say that it arrived in a transport with 19 miles on the clock 馃憤馃徑

Registered
Hi all,

It was over an hour late, but it got here!

I did the checks as recommended in the relevant thread on this forum. No jack, no first aid kit... the guy said they would be posted to me!?' I'll get onto Polestar on Monday.

None of the other issues manifested on my car, but there is an odd thing... the manual pages don't load on the screen! I have 4G, and have offered the car wi-fi as well just in case. The manual index is there, but when I click on a page it just goes to a blank screen! Any ideas anyone? I'm trying to find out various things, such as what the various headlight settings on the stalk mean!

Going to take my son's out for a drive in a bit... so excited! 馃榾

Edit: forgot to say that it arrived in a transport with 19 miles on the clock 馃憤馃徑
The manual is broken for everyone. You'll have to use the one on the website or the pdf one linked in the delivery check sticky thread until it is fixed.

Edit: congratulations! Also, Pics or it didn't happen. This is the tax for posting here.

Registered
2021 Polestar 2
Congrats and hope you have a pain free journey with the car. Get the auto lights working by twisting the left stalk...they are amazing!! You will know when you鈥檝e done it when the light icon with an A appears on it. Same with auto wipers on right stalk but that is a press of a button instead.

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
Added the online manual problem to the dleivery checklist :) Congratulations on the new car!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The manual is broken for everyone. You'll have to use the one on the website or the pdf one linked in the delivery check sticky thread until it is fixed.

Edit: congratulations! Also, Pics or it didn't happen. This is the tax for posting here.
Thanks for the heads up re the manual... I was convinced I'd done something wrong! Now, can I figure out how to post pictures...?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats and hope you have a pain free journey with the car. Get the auto lights working by twisting the left stalk...they are amazing!! You will know when you鈥檝e done it when the light icon with an A appears on it. Same with auto wipers on right stalk but that is a press of a button instead.
Thanks for the tips on the lights. I was wondering what all the settings are 馃榾

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
You can drag and drop pictures from Windows Explorer into the post directly, which is the easiest way (probably an equivalent on the Mac too). You can blank out part of the reg plate if you want - most cars start OV70 so don't just blank out those parts! Many people don't bother though as there's not really any reason, as the only thing it could be used for is cloning number plates onto a stolen car but given the tiny number of Polestars on the road, and how distinctive they are, it's almost certainly not worth it. However you can if you wish to :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can drag and drop pictures from Windows Explorer into the post directly, which is the easiest way (probably an equivalent on the Mac too). You can blank out part of the reg plate if you want - most cars start OV70 so don't just blank out those parts! Many people don't bother though as there's not really any reason, as the only thing it could be used for is cloning number plates onto a stolen car but given the tiny number of Polestars on the road, and how distinctive they are, it's almost certainly not worth it. However you can if you wish to :)
Thanks Mod! I use my phone mostly though, as you may tell from the frequent typos. Anyway here is a pic to prove it happened. Yes I am on the cautious side of paranoid! As could be evidenced by the bollards installed to safeguard my new baby... 馃榾

Attachments

Registered
we have broken the mould and have and OE70 xxx 馃槑

1 - 11 of 11 Posts