Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally two months after placing our order for our P2 in Void it has arrived.

I am not really a big wordy person but some swift feedback, the driver was really good, very friendly and knowledgable (although did comment most people he has delivered to have known lots and done lots of research).

Some key points:
  • No visible damage
  • First aid kit was there
  • Roof bars were there
  • Snow socks were there
  • Mats were there
  • 14 miles on the clock
  • 78% charge
  • Successfully paired my iPhone to the car
  • Driver said that the software was fully updated
  • 4G was working
Only obvious thing it is missing is the jack, but the driver said he is yet to deliver one with a jack included. Also, as far as I could tell there was no damage but it has been on a transporter from Oxford so a lot of stuff picked up from the roads.

Anyhoo, here is a picture of it...

Someone in Tonbridge is next with the same model and colour - good luck!!!

Loving being in the club now and looking forward to the first drive in an hour or so when I am dropping my bike off for repair (hence the photo).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Very happy for you @smithers197, with photographic evidence - well done! Let us know what you think of driving it. Enjoy! (y)

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
1,554 Posts
Looking great, very pleased for you! It'll only be that clean for an hour then ;).

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looking great! did you put the bike on it before even going for a drive?

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Uhm.... What's a snow sock?

Reactions: MarkG47

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Cool! First time I've heard of them. I imagine you keep the speed way down with them on?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snow socks? Did you order them separately?
I ordered them as an extra when I ordered the car. Our A4 has them as the gap between the tyre abs wheel arch is tiny so trying to get a chain on shouted scratch-fest. I have had both chains and socks and the sort and amount of snow driving I do, I have never felt a difference. In fact the sock added huge amounts of grip to the A4 with its almost slick tyres after a week of being parked. They were also compatible to after market prices so just went with it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool! First time I've heard of them. I imagine you keep the speed way down with them on?
Yep, and you don’t want to drive on tarmac with them as they will get damaged, but they are just much nicer (and easier) to deal with them chains. 👍😊

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So having driven a few miles now (bike drop off and pick up) and everything is good, except the 4G disappeared on the ride home which was annoying as it worked happily for the most part. What technique have most people used to feedback, in app chat, email, telephone etc? I know they know but I do think voices in volume is the way to go.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
51 Posts
So having driven a few miles now (bike drop off and pick up) and everything is good, except the 4G disappeared on the ride home which was annoying as it worked happily for the most part. What technique have most people used to feedback, in app chat, email, telephone etc? I know they know but I do think voices in volume is the way to go.
I think most people here just cry and some scream at their P2, but to no avail, 4G no work.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha ha, I have taken it and knew it would be a problem so just moved to Bluetooth media. I think I’ll drop a note to P* CS

·
Registered
12 Posts
Snap, mine was delivered today and was another Void. My delivery driver had just done a delivery with Snow Socks included - it was the first one he had done with that option.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Snap, mine was delivered today and was another Void. My delivery driver had just done a delivery with Snow Socks included - it was the first one he had done with that option.
Ah you are in Tonbridge then @Scriven33 ? He was off to you after me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts