Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So 3 months + 3 weeks after my order our P2 has finally arrived! The delivery process went really well apart from the rain! The driver was friendly and knowledge. I’ve asked him lots of questions… :)

Some key highlights:
  • No apparent damages around the car inside & outside (windows & mirror opening/closing, piano deck, roof panel alignment, wheel starches, tyre pressure and paint were all fine - although it’s hard to see the paint b/c of the rain)
  • 82 miles on the clock (cos it was driven for delivery)
  • 83% charge left - charge rate was set to Max during the handover process
  • 4G was working fine throughout (Hey Google working fine!)
  • Software was fully updated (v. 1st Nov 2020)
  • Created my profile with my Google account & able to download Spotify app etc
  • Paired my iPhone successfully
Some minor issues found though:
  • Condensations in the head/rear lights - can anyone suggest how to fix them pls? Do I need to take them to the local Volvo dealership?
  • The camera shows the car in white even though it is Void (black) - a bit annoying. How can we fix this?
  • The mirror seems not folding fully (particularly on the driver side) when the car is locked - anyone has this issue?
  • Manual seems not working on the screen.
  • Missing Jack and first aid kits - the driver told me that if there no spare tyre, then it normally means no Jack.. but he did say I can request for them..
Took it for a quick ride at lunch time. It did draw some turn heads. I surely felt more comfortable than the one I tested drive with PP and leather seat in Nov. I did a quick test on the infotainment sys: adjusting the steering wheel feel; tried google assist for a few riddles; OPD; heading steering wheel and all the seats; navigating using Google mapping. Overall, it was amazing! Love the drive and build quality so far!!!

And here are some obligated pictures…

IMG_1049.jpg

Head/rear light condensations
headlight.jpg

rearlight.jpg

ps: My family is really impressed by the comfort and effortless power. 👏

·
Registered
866 Posts
If the headlights do not clear by themselves after a while then its a trip to the garage, but most find it clears by itself. The other issues are widely reported on here and may be fixed over time.
p.s. Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
Congratulations! Have a little look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) post at the very top of this forum as it has answers relevant to your questions, and a whole lot more. Welcome :).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the headlights do not clear by themselves after a while then its a trip to the garage, but most find it clears by itself. The other issues are widely reported on here and may be fixed over time.
p.s. Congrats!
Thanks. Spoke with CS this evening regarding the condensation and mirror issues. They will evaluate the pictures and let me know the next steps.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations! Have a little look at the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) post at the very top of this forum as it has answers relevant to your questions, and a whole lot more. Welcome :).
Ah, will do. Thanks! I can live with the other issues but not the condensations and mirrors...

·
Registered
850 Posts
Congrats, @Abnerev ! The car looks great, rain or dry. I'm sure the little stuff will get sorted out over time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As suggested from friends above, CS replies that the condensations would just go away after a longer drive with lights on otherwise a trip to the dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts