Polestar Forum banner

It hasn't been long but the wait is already killing me

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  PolestarPaul 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone

Order placed on 17 July
Charging point being installed next week
Car mats being 'woven' as we speak
Considering buying a 3D printer just to get a decent cupholder (I am ridiculous)
Reading this forum multiple times a day
Checking order status multiple times a day

Considering I have nothing better to do (apart from work, childcare, watching The Hundred)...

...what on Earth else should I be doing to try and while away the time before my future love interest actually rolls up outside?

#9 ·
Mine ordered in mid March and still no car. Hopefully soon though for me. It has been a long painful car-less wait for me :(
Where I live, the estimated date for the 2022 MY has been stuck on October since orders opened. I think production only started in June, with the very first press examples arriving earlier this month. If you ordered a 2022 in mid March I'm guessing you were one of the very first, but also one of those with the longest wait. A pre-configured (2021 MY) would probably have arrived earlier, but then with the standard, launch edition options. All I can do is hope for the delivery estimates to be accurate at least to within a couple of months, otherwise it will be a car-less wait for me too.

One off-topic question: Does the ICE trade-in offer exist in other markets than the US? I have seen it mentioned a few times here, but see no mention of it on the Norwegian website.

#7 ·
Well I've been patiently waiting as well, keeping to myself, and the electrician I'd booked to come and quote for some worked turned up in a bloody Polestar. I mentioned I was having to wait months for a new car because of the chip shortage, and he said "I don't suppose you're going electric are you? I've got one... come look at this!". Walked outside expecting to see a Model 3. Nope. Magnesium Polestar sitting there. Motherfu-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.