Polestar Forum banner

421 - 431 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here's a lap at Goodwood. Fun to see the car being driven fast....wish we had in car sound though.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Cool, but, yeah, I want more. Want to see the dashboard display to get speed and see the power and braking. Would also like to hear what he thinks.

Car looks level in the turns.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Cool, but, yeah, I want more. Want to see the dashboard display to get speed and see the power and braking. Would also like to hear what he thinks.

Car looks level in the turns.
You can actually see the speed, it's in the bottom left corner of the driver display on the dash. I missed it at first too

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good news! Vampire Drain on 0.5% per day! 2 week holiday for less than 10% battery!
I saw that video last night. I thought the reported drain was on the high side. Last week my car was in my garage unused for several days and there was no reduction in the power at all, despite me getting into it every day and playing with the menus when I thought of something. (heating and fan off)

·
Registered
694 Posts
I saw that video last night. I thought the reported drain was on the high side. Last week my car was in my garage unused for several days and there was no reduction in the power at all, despite me getting into it every day and playing with the menus when I thought of something. (heating and fan off)
A Model 3 is around 2% per day!

Also I Bjorn was leaving it out in 5deg to -5deg temps. I doubt it's been that cold where you are. I suspect some heating was pushed into the batteries to keep them above a certain temp.

421 - 431 of 431 Posts