Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced when you press play on the center console know it will engage the hazard lights next to it? If you press the center or left side of the play/pause it routinely does this, but if you press on the defroster side, no issue.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,602 Posts
Has anyone else experienced when you press play on the center console know it will engage the hazard lights next to it? If you press the center or left side of the play/pause it routinely does this, but if you press on the defroster side, no issue.
Haven't noticed quite that. I have noticed the hazards seem to come on occasionally and I'm not sure why. One time was due to hitting a dip while using PilotAssist so thought the system was just a bit touchy (pun intended). Will keep a closer eye on it.
I have been able to use the play/pause button though without the hazards coming on. So unless I naturally hit the right side seems like I don't have this particular bug?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it seems like a physical button pushing vs a software bug...maybe I am just mongo strength pushing the play button

·
Registered
765 Posts
There's a few complaints about exactly this on the Swedish polestar Forum. The general consensus is to not push as hard

Reactions: Warb
1 - 5 of 5 Posts