Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to hear from P2 owners as I'm considering leasing a P2 in the U.S.

After the honeymoon period ends, are you still happy with your decision to drive a Polestar, and why?

Would also love to hear about your Polestar service experiences, and from those that have had to have bodywork done. How's the availability of parts?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
125 Posts
For sure yes. A better question would be if you could have any 2022 EV at MSRP without a wait or playing games with dealers which would you get? For me it's still the PS2. Mach-E Premium with extended battery a close second.

No bodywork here!

Reactions: 2RatsElop

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the link Doogie. I searched for relevant threads but didn't find this.

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
411 Posts
28,000 km in since March 2021. Still very in love with my car if not more than the day it was delivered. Still I have yet to speak for the service experience and getting new tires. I have really just been charging and driving. I'm buying lots of aftermarket parts and accessories so I must still be excited.

No regrets, this car and I are a matched set.

·
Registered
82 Posts
28,000 km in since March 2021. Still very in love with my car if not more than the day it was delivered. Still I have yet to speak for the service experience and getting new tires. I have really just been charging and driving. I'm buying lots of aftermarket parts and accessories so I must still be excited.

Would love to hear more about the stuff you're buying!

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
411 Posts
Would love to hear more about the stuff you're buying!
Most of the items I have purchased were referenced on other threads.
  • Mud flaps
  • Center console wrap
  • Thule roof carrier
  • Next Base Dash Cam
  • Polestar Hoodie :p
  • Pirelli PZero All Season 245/40R20 Can't Wait to get these on!!
  • Heico Springs just arrived yesterday, haven't posted that yet.
  • White gloss Polestar logo key fob covers are in the mail.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, but I would probably add a bit more mileage to my lease. 12k miles per year. Should have done 15k.

·
Registered
125 Posts
  • Thule roof carrier
  • Heico Springs just arrived yesterday, haven't posted that yet.
Looking forward to images and your review of these two items.

·
Registered
Snow, slate, ordered Nov 2020, VIN 10xxx
75 Posts
I'd like to hear from P2 owners as I'm considering leasing a P2 in the U.S.

After the honeymoon period ends, are you still happy with your decision to drive a Polestar, and why?

Would also love to hear about your Polestar service experiences, and from those that have had to have bodywork done. How's the availability of parts?

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Absolutely would do it again. I had had no service issues over the past 12 months so can’t comment.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Over a year later and the honeymoon continues. What I know now is basically what I knew then. It was risky, but this was a sound company that was going to continue to strive to make things right.

·
Registered
78 Posts
For sure yes. A better question would be if you could have any 2022 EV at MSRP without a wait or playing games with dealers which would you get? For me it's still the PS2. Mach-E Premium with extended battery a close second.

No bodywork here!
100% yes. I'd choose it over any other EV currently on the market—including several much more expensive ones.
I love the feel of driving it, love the feel of the cabin, love the appearance of the car, love the interactivity of Google Maps and the virtual cockpit in front of me. It feels solid.

I like (but don't love) the software user interface. However, having used Ford, Volvo, and Volkswagen interfaces, it's way better than all of them.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
13 months, 12K miles and I have zero regrets. Very happy. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts

What aftermarket stuff? I’m three days in and don’t know what’s available.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts