Polestar Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
Sadly next day delivery from Europe is history, due to Brexit and the volume of incoming parcels requiring Customs clearance at UK Courier Hubs, usually located at/near airports.
Nah, that's a big generalisation. Some but far from all couriers are crap at dealing with this.

It's perfectly possible to get stuff in and out of the UK to/from anywhere in Europe on a next working day service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Still no update. Even PS Customer services don’t know what is wrong with the car…a bit worrying. Ironically the handover date is still Nov 12! Free loan car coming tomorrow. Might be quicker to order a new car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Update. 6 weeks and one day late - I finally have the car. It has not been the greatest experience, lack of any real information right until the last minute - CS tried, but Polestar in the UK is set up to make sure that CS can’t really help. Anyway, right now - happy to have the car, which is awesome. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Same here. CS are trying to find out what is wrong with the car but after 2 weeks they still don’t know. Loan car delivered today at least and sold my i3. Glad you finally got your car but 6 weeks is a long time in a communication vacuum

21 - 24 of 24 Posts