Polestar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my lease numbers for a 2022 PS2 LRDM, Midnight, Plus, Pilot. Order placed on 3/6/2022 @ Palm Beach(FL) Space, arrived at Georgia Port 5/3/22. Will pick it up on May 14th. Lease is 36/10K $2000 down.

Wanted to get all the lease numbers first and she sent me this screenshot...
Font Number Paper Document Paper product

1. The LMF or Money Factor is supposed to be .99% or .0004125, but she has it as .00060 or 1.44%
2. They are charging me Taxes of $1827.26. Then another monthly tax of $49.18. In FL you are only supposed to get charged taxes on the monthly payment.
3. Not sure what the Cash Cap Reduc of $339.86 is??

I think $751 is a little high, it should be closer to low $700. Anyone have any thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Registered
PS2 '22 | Snow | PPP | Napa Leather
148 Posts
Just got my lease numbers for a 2022 PS2 LRDM, Midnight, Plus, Pilot. Order placed on 3/6/2022 @ Palm Beach(FL) Space, arrived at Georgia Port 5/3/22. Will pick it up on May 14th. Lease is 36/10K $2000 down.

View attachment 13712
1. The LMF or Money Factor is supposed to be .99% or .0004125, but she has it as .00060 or 1.44%
2. They are charging me Taxes of $1827.26. Then another monthly tax of $49.18. In FL you are only supposed to get charged taxes on the monthly payment.

I think $751 is a little high, it should be closer to low $700. Anyone have any thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
I leased in March, the money factor is what I got. I thought was going to be .99% but pretty sure I was at 1.44% (must have gone up in the week I was doing my deal), same as you; it's even higher now I believe so could be worse. Check if FL has an EV incentive on the tax but looks like no (NJ did), otherwise not sure on taxes on a lease but you can google it. cap reduction is probably your $500 deposit less something else (did you buy the floor mats?) that they are taking off the cost you are financing. generally your monthly # sounds 'about right'.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I leased in March, the money factor is what I got. I thought was going to be .99% but pretty sure I was at 1.44% (must have gone up in the week I was doing my deal), same as you; it's even higher now I believe so could be worse. Check if FL has an EV incentive on the tax but looks like no (NJ did), otherwise not sure on taxes on a lease but you can google it. cap reduction is probably your $500 deposit less something else (did you buy the floor mats?) that they are taking off the cost you are financing. generally your monthly # sounds 'about right'.
They clarified the .99% is for finance and the 1.44% is for leasing. They also said the Taxes $1827 is the monthy tax multiplied by 36, which doesnt really add up. But she didnt really know and to ask the finance manager when we talk with them.
Did not have to pay for the floor mats, they threw them in for "free" so maybe they did charge me. :(

·
Registered
PS2 '22 | Snow | PPP | Napa Leather
148 Posts
They clarified the .99% is for finance and the 1.44% is for leasing. They also said the Taxes $1827 is the monthy tax multiplied by 36, which doesnt really add up. But she didnt really know and to ask the finance manager when we talk with them.
Did not have to pay for the floor mats, they threw them in for "free" so maybe they did charge me. :(
I'd ask about the $500 and how it converted to the other # if that's what it was. definitely get the tax # correct even if they have to fix it. the finance manager I worked with wasn't very informed (at all) about the polestar lease, I had to have the polestar store manager (who has an office in the volvo dealership) explain a few things. just go through every # again and again until you know exactly where each one is coming from. I'm not an expert but am happy to compare #'s on lease etc if it would help (not sure it would but open offer).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd ask about the $500 and how it converted to the other # if that's what it was. definitely get the tax # correct even if they have to fix it. the finance manager I worked with wasn't very informed (at all) about the polestar lease, I had to have the polestar store manager (who has an office in the volvo dealership) explain a few things. just go through every # again and again until you know exactly where each one is coming from. I'm not an expert but am happy to compare #'s on lease etc if it would help (not sure it would but open offer).
Thanks if you can post a copy of your final lease numbers. I can use it to compare to my final lease numbers.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Dual Motor: Pilot, Plus, Performance
27 Posts

View attachment 13712

I'm paying just over 700, 2k down, and mine stickers at 63k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts