Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know who in Belgium signed up for a Polestar 2.
I work at BASF Antwerp and non-management employees were offered a possibility to lease a car for the first time in history.
My order went to HR on the 6th of december, approved and now waiting on some information.

I ordered a P2 (non PP), Midnight, Charcoal interior.

Hopefully I will be driving it before the summertime :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are the images of the testcar I drove begin december.

20201204_120029.jpg 20201204_120043.jpg 20201204_120116.jpg 20201204_120013.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just saw your reply in another thread. And yes, we work at the same company apparently.
Looks like you ordered the same specs as mine.
Shame we won't be able to charge in front of B310 though...

·
Registered
Midnight - 19" - Leather interior
26 Posts
I have a Leaseplan car. Non PP, Midnight and the brown leather. All went fine. I had the car in 1,5 month after ordering.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a Leaseplan car. Non PP, Midnight and the brown leather. All went fine. I had the car in 1,5 month after ordering.
I bought mine. Pre-order shortly after the '20 Brussels Motor Show, finalised in februari and delivery at the end of august. Midnight, 19", charcoal.
Ambassador at BASF since the first day I went to work with it, especially since I can enter the plant with my car now under Covid-rules.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought mine. Pre-order shortly after the '20 Brussels Motor Show, finalised in februari and delivery at the end of august. Midnight, 19", charcoal.
Ambassador at BASF since the first day I went to work with it, especially since I can enter the plant with my car now under Covid-rules.
Leaseplan, Midnight, non PP, charcoal. I'll join you (and 27 others) on site. Mine is estimated to arrive in March this year. :)

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts
I also got a leasing on my company. 6k prepay, 831 euro per month, including service, summer wheels, winter wheels, insurance, taxes,... Performance pack void. (5 year period, no rest value, and you can switch to a newer Pole after 3 years).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also got a leasing on my company. 6k prepay, 831 euro per month, including service, summer wheels, winter wheels, insurance, taxes,... Performance pack void. (5 year period, no rest value, and you can switch to a newer Pole after 3 years).
Leasing in my case is 400 Euro/month, 20k km/year, restvalue to be determined after 5 years so you can decide to buy it or not. Also including service, summer/winter tyres, insurance. Taxes are zero in Flanders. No idea what the restvaluse will be.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Void, PP
93 Posts
Leasing in my case is 400 Euro/month, 20k km/year, restvalue to be determined after 5 years so you can decide to buy it or not. Also including service, summer/winter tyres, insurance. Taxes are zero in Flanders. No idea what the restvaluse will be.
Price difference will probably be that i drive 40k km. Did you pay a sum in advance? I dont have the option of buying it cause i dont see why. Rest values of expensive cars, especially with batteries are non existant.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price difference will probably be that i drive 40k km. Did you pay a sum in advance? I dont have the option of buying it cause i dont see why. Rest values of expensive cars, especially with batteries are non existant.
No sum in advance. So basically I pay 5 x 12 x 400 Euro to lease (rent) it. After that I get the option to buy the car. The car costs 60k. I’m guessing it will cost me an additional 10k Euro to buy it. Not sure if I will though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts