Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a function for this? I live in hope that it might be programmed to switch between ACC and Speed Limit modes in a future update but I’m not holding my breath.

·
Registered
764 Posts
The same question has been asked on the Swedish polestar forum. Nobody seems to know. The steering wheel hardware is lifted straight from the XC40. Its entirely possible it may never have a function.

On the V90 T8 there is a front fog light switch on the indicator stalk despite it being impossible to get front fog lights on a T8 due to the location of the radiator for the battery being behind where a fog light should go.

My point being, its not all that unusual for buttons or other reused hardware to have no use when used on another model.

It's cheaper than engineering another variant.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Has anyone found a function for this? I live in hope that it might be programmed to switch between ACC and Speed Limit modes in a future update but I’m not holding my breath.
On my xc90 which has identical steering wheel it is to switch between adaptive cruise control (left) (no lane assist) and autopilot (lane assist) (right)

·
Super Moderator
1,396 Posts
In the P*2, the right arrow turns lane assist on and off when in ACC mode. Left arrow non-functional. In Limiter Mode, only the left arrow is functional, not sure, what it does, though. A bit weird.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts