Polestar Forum banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Aluminium sport pedals please. Standard fit on my 1litre Honda Civic. 0-60 in 10.5 sec but look cool and don’t get worn or mud ingrained. Would go down well as lots of us seem to be trying aftermarket options.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Aluminium sport pedals please
The search function is your friend ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
For OTA updates I’d like to see:

The power restriction at low battery should be optional, it’s annoying not to have full power available when you know you have enough charge to complete the journey. Make it a switchable option.

Steering feel is really not good, too light and no real feedback at all and a bit of a strange artificial feel just off centre. Add a more driver focused steering feel to the ‘sport mode’ already suggested.

Maybe a dash mode with simulated analogue dials.

·
Registered
549 Posts
The power restriction at low battery should be optional, it’s annoying not to have full power available when you know you have enough charge to complete the journey. Make it a switchable option.
This will not happen, as the power restriction is not intended to extend your range but to protect the battery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
One option I can't believe isn't already part of the polestar 2 is for the next/previous track button on the steering wheel to double as a fastforward/rewind button when it is held down. Very useful when listening to podcasts and you want to avoid commercials.

I previously had an audi a3 e-tron and i miss a lot of the ergonomics from it, it was perfect. There buttons and dials for the seat warmers and A/C controls, while the infotainment was brilliantly implemented with the centre console click wheel system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’d like:
  • possibility to switch main screen off
  • that main screen goes to brightest setting when reversing (and back afterwards). The reverse lights aren’t up to the job as they are.
  • Flitsmeister app

221 - 226 of 226 Posts