Polestar Forum banner
661 - 680 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
OK, that makes sense then. I think the combination of AWD, fine torque control, and chains if necessary will take care of you. NZ is on my bucket list - hope to get there one day. :)
I dunno. ABRP couldn't find any viable routes for the Polestar from Tenn to NZ.

Reactions: Scollynz

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What, no EA in Samoa? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
What is the EPA estimate for Ferry Mode? about 0.1 W per 100mi? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: JRRF

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
685 Posts
Maybe I'll be able to rent the P7 when I finally make it out to NZ.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Not a feature but an option I would like to have had is replacing the glass roof and bonnet with solar panels. That trickle charge the car. Sometimes my car is parked days on end whilst in the uk it may not make much of a difference I’m thinking bigger picture and places on the planet where it would be more useful.

And yes before someone pipes up this should be paid for and not a freebie.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Gonna reiterate that I wish the Polestar would turn the heated seats and steering wheel on during preconditioning. I never had a cold butt and hands after getting into my preconditioned Bolt EV.
Was pretty cold this morning.
Font Triangle Electric blue Asphalt Pattern

·
Registered
308 Posts
Set a climate timer.
And then what? Because that doesn't turn the heated seats or heated steering wheel on. Because that's what I do. I'm still on P1.7 though, maybe it's an undocumented feature in P1.8 that my car seemingly refuses to download?

·
Registered
308 Posts
It's not.

I had this in my Volt and it's a really nice feature. I gotta believe that PS will do this at some point. It's pretty simple.
I have my passenger seat set to automatically turn on with the car. I checked it this morning after I'd driven for a while and it was still cold. Seems like it doesn't run without the presence sensor being active. I'm hoping that wasn't a hardware decision, because if it is, it would mean it's not something they can fix.

·
Registered
86 Posts
And then what? Because that doesn't turn the heated seats or heated steering wheel on. Because that's what I do. I'm still on P1.7 though, maybe it's an undocumented feature in P1.8 that my car seemingly refuses to download?
I am not sure what I am doing right, or possibly wrong, but each time I have set my climate to heat remotely the seats and steering wheel have been on when I get in the car. Maybe because I left them
On when I got out?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am not sure what I am doing right, or possibly wrong, but each time I have set my climate to heat remotely the seats and steering wheel have been on when I get in the car. Maybe because I left them
On when I got out?
Nevermind. I see the issue. I set the automatic mode. So I guess the wheel and seat aren’t on until I sit down. Must be the same for the passenger.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I have my passenger seat set to automatically turn on with the car. I checked it this morning after I'd driven for a while and it was still cold. Seems like it doesn't run without the presence sensor being active. I'm hoping that wasn't a hardware decision, because if it is, it would mean it's not something they can fix.
I can see their reasoning, but that would be unfortunate.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wish List:

distance to journey and time remaining on in car display whilst on navigation

rear wiper

power off button that is easily accessible

661 - 680 of 701 Posts