Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot how captivating the P2 can be. I was giving it a bit of a wash down and had almost finished. Thought I’ve never sat in the back and looked up out of the gorgeous glass roof. It is a great feature. So I climbed in and closed the door. Plenty of room and the roof is indeed wonderful. Then I tried to get out. A bit of a problem. Somehow I must have accidentally switched on the child locks! A bit of a panic followed but I eventually pressed down on the drivers seat with one hand to mimic the weight needed and eventually slid down the rear window and let myself out. Be warned. Unless, of course, you have already done this.😳

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
650 Posts
Oh I thought @Snood was referring to @ProfessorCook hearing rather than seeing (reading) about it here. But I think @polerad has hit the nail on it's head.
When I annoy my girlfriend (happens more often than you'd imagine) I tell her I wasn't being serious, it was just a really funny joke 😐

·
Registered
232 Posts
Oh I thought @Snood was referring to @ProfessorCook hearing rather than seeing (reading) about it here. But I think @polerad has hit the nail on it's head.
When I annoy my girlfriend (happens more often than you'd imagine) I tell her I wasn't being serious, it was just a really funny joke 😐
Yes, @polerad was right, I was implying it was @ProfessorCook who was the locked in, not someone you had heard of doing it.

Swedish, American and English. Recipe for grammatical pandemonium. 😊
Fun fact, I'm not actually Swedish, I'm from the north east of England, I just happen to call Sweden my home these days.

Bonus fun fact: @polerad, Did you know that "Polerad" means "polished" in Swedish?

·
Registered
'21 P*2, 19", Midnight/leather, +tow
865 Posts
Bonus fun fact: @polerad, Did you know that "Polerad" means "polished" in Swedish?
Indeed! I got it from IKEA and then looked up the translation after concluding it would make a fine handle for this forum that works for several reasons for me:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I forgot how captivating the P2 can be. I was giving it a bit of a wash down and had almost finished. Thought I’ve never sat in the back and looked up out of the gorgeous glass roof. It is a great feature. So I climbed in and closed the door. Plenty of room and the roof is indeed wonderful. Then I tried to get out. A bit of a problem. Somehow I must have accidentally switched on the child locks! A bit of a panic followed but I eventually pressed down on the drivers seat with one hand to mimic the weight needed and eventually slid down the rear window and let myself out. Be warned. Unless, of course, you have already done this.😳
you obviously didn't see Bsteen's video of his first day impressions of his P2. He did it on camera as well! Another of those P2 experiences we all have lying in aid. Actually I think I could do this in my V70 (although I'm not going to Prove it!). Another of those volvo technologies incorporated in the P2.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you obviously didn't see Bsteen's video of his first day impressions of his P2. He did it on camera as well! Another of those P2 experiences we all have lying in aid. Actually I think I could do this in my V70 (although I'm not going to Prove it!). Another of those volvo technologies incorporated in the P2.
I knew I’d seen something about it recently. Forewarned in this case didn’t help!😇

1 - 12 of 12 Posts