Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My delivery was moved from second half of December to second half of January, but I still consider it my X-mas present!

First impressions include keywords like "fast", "comfortable", "safe", and most importantly, "fun". Top 5 things I liked:
  • Really intuitive infotainment.
  • The AWD+ESC systems are extremely good at ensuring traction; way better than anything I've seen or experienced before. It's almost as if the car is running on rails even though I was driving on roads which had several centimeters thick snow and ice on asphalt!
  • Noise levels are low; but I still hear the snow "crunching" under the tyres. Should be better in the summer.
  • Pixel LED lights are not just a gimmick; they work flawlessly and improve my field of view at least 2 times while driving on country-roads. I am not going to buy any car without matrix LEDs in the future, I'm convinced.
  • Bird's eye parking view really helps. (Rear camera gets dirty quickly, but some Rain-X helped.)
If there are no significant reliability issues, I think I'll be happy with this purchase. 馃槉

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
My delivery was moved from second half of December to second half of January, but I still consider it my X-mas present!

View attachment 3215

First impressions include keywords like "fast", "comfortable", "safe", and most importantly, "fun". Top 5 things I liked:
  • Really intuitive infotainment.
  • The AWD+ESC systems are extremely good at ensuring traction; way better than anything I've seen or experienced before. It's almost as if the car is running on rails even though I was driving on roads which had several centimeters thick snow and ice on asphalt!
  • Noise levels are low; but I still hear the snow "crunching" under the tyres. Should be better in the summer.
  • Pixel LED lights are not just a gimmick; they work flawlessly and improve my field of view at least 2 times while driving on country-roads. I am not going to buy any car without matrix LEDs in the future, I'm convinced.
  • Bird's eye parking view really helps. (Rear camera gets dirty quickly, but some Rain-X helped.)
If there are no significant reliability issues, I think I'll be happy with this purchase. 馃槉
I love Magnesium.
More pics in the snow with cool scenery please!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts