Polestar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....but is it just as evil?

As usual, customer services were no help. I think they’ve blocked my number so I’m asking you- is blossom any danger to my thunder?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Brilliant. Reminded me of one of my neighbours who came out to chase away a cat from sitting on the bonnet (hood) of his bright red Jaguar F type. Cat objected, hissed like mad, arched its back while digging its claws into the paintwork before scrabbling away like a cartoon character trying to get up to speed. He would so buy one of these cars!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Brilliant. Reminded me of one of my neighbours who came out to chase away a cat from sitting on the bonnet (hood) of his bright red Jaguar F type. Cat objected, hissed like mad, arched its back while digging its claws into the paintwork before scrabbling away like a cartoon character trying to get up to speed. He would so buy one of these cars!
He should have let it just sit there. It would have got off in it's own time and not damaged the paintwork... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this before- just electrify the hood (at least) when the car alarm is active :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just thought of another advantage for electric cars. No engine so no warm spots to attract cats. Winner. :)
Squirrels would get inside the engine compartment of my old Prius and dine on top of the warm electric motor when it was cold outside (found nut shells and feeces at times).

Electric is not immune to critters.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Squirrels would get inside the engine compartment of my old Prius and dine on top of the warm electric motor when it was cold outside (found nut shells and feeces at times).
Squirrel fleeces?

sorry, I'm being fleecetious.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts