Polestar Forum banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I was in the same boat. My first choice was blue, but I hate black interiors because they are hot, dower, and make the car feel smaller. I went for Magnesium to get the slate interior and I couldn't be happier. The slate is not too light, and the magnesium is really an amazing color.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was in the same boat. My first choice was blue, but I hate black interiors because they are hot, dower, and make the car feel smaller. I went for Magnesium to get the slate interior and I couldn't be happier. The slate is not too light, and the magnesium is really an amazing color.
I think I’m sold on the combo, much prefer a lighter interior

·
Registered
62 Posts
A plea to anyone with Magnesium combined with Slate Weave Tech, would you be able to share some pictures?

I prefer Moon but I also want the lighter interior - I’m not a fan of coal-holes, Moon isn’t available with Slate so I may go for my close second choice of Magnesium.

My V60 has the Blond leather and it’s fabulous having a brighter interior.

All pictures greatly appreciated!
I think I’m sold on the combo, much prefer a lighter interior
The Slate interior is great! Adds a little bit of colour in the interior. It also looks like denim and fits well with Magnesium and gold :)

I don't have a clean interior shot but here's a shot that shows up its colour
Dog Vehicle Car Seat belt Head restraint

·
Registered
219 Posts
Got the car back and depending on the light / angle, it does not seem to be 100% matched. However, most of the time it's absolutely fine. The repaired said he hoped not to see the colour again! There are a lot of electrics inside the bumper area and the rear lights are really "fiddly". But otherwise they liked the car. I did challenge about the "product" they were using but they tried two of their three paint mixers / suppliers (the other is for commercial vans??) I am now happy to have the Polestar back and really hope that the paint blending is right, and above all, I hope that I don't get hit again. I'd rather not test the paint matching once more. 😕

121 - 128 of 128 Posts