Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Is it straightforward / easy to make a change to an order which has gone through leasing approval? I've been in touch with both Polestar customer service and the leasing company to change interior trim from slate to charcoal but they've struggled to help me with that. They felt it can be done but didn't know how to do it.

You'd have thought it should be simple but it didn't seem to be. Has anyone managed to make changes after ordering or during the leasing/buying process? I'm unable to edit in Polestar account too.

Is it a good idea to place an order and then see if I can edit within Polestar account?

Thoughts and feedback appreciated (y)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Private purchase.
They cocked up my delivery address and for some reason told me to collect from somewhere 3 hours away. Can't edit this online, so I contacted them and they said that they can't change it until the car 'is in the country' ???
As the delivery location is part of the final order acceptance confirmation i queried this and they said 'don't worry' we can change this later.
Hmmmm.... slightly worrying.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not good....they need to sort out their IT. Google could give Polestar a helping hand :LOL:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts