Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just had the following from CS
"Thank you for confirming your handover date of 2nd March and all March deliveries will have the 2021 plate"
so I am now relaxed and may try to see if i can choose a plate but not too fussed..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Checked my online order and it was assigned a 70 plate so got onto CS and they said that the 21 plates won't be available till mid feb and mine will get re-assigned as delivery is 2nd march.
Will keep checking....

·
Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
109 Posts
I have changed my 70 plate, and its not reflected on the website. The CS representative sent me a screenshot of the system they use showing the new reg plate. He said that once the initial plate is assigned the web view doesn't update :( Though hopefully in your case that is different, but you made need CS to confirm the plate to you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anyone yet had a 21 plate assigned for march delivery? Mine is still showing the 70 plate from jan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone yet had a 21 plate assigned for march delivery? Mine is still showing the 70 plate from jan
I've got a March 8th handover slot and was promised a 21 Plate by CS. No registration number has been allocated on the app.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got a March 8th handover slot and was promised a 21 Plate by CS. No registration number has been allocated on the app.
When did you get your delivery date? Just asking as I am still waiting to hear when my March (estimated currently) delivery date will be. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just been told that March plates won't be released by DVLA to polestar until end Feb - seems tight to meet 1-2 mar delivery and allow people time to sort out insurance etc. Will try them again in a week or so

·
Registered
200 Posts
That's not correct Haf, I have my 21 number plate (OY21 xxx) and shows in my online account and a few others have started getting their plates too.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,010 Posts
Technically, Polestar can't get the plates made up until the end of February, but they have been allocated a set of registration numbers in readiness so that they can allocate them to customers. Then in the final days of February the physical plates can be manufactured.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I contacted CS yesterday via online chat. They said they'd just received their 21 allocation that morning and gave me a list of about fifty OY21 registrations to choose from - it's now showing against my order. If you've got a VIN, I'd suggest pinging them on chat - there was no waiting.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I contacted CS yesterday via online chat. They said they'd just received their 21 allocation that morning and gave me a list of about fifty OY21 registrations to choose from - it's now showing against my order. If you've got a VIN, I'd suggest pinging them on chat - there was no waiting.
I did a online chat with "Max" and he said they are allocated at random.

Our policy is that they are assigned at random and unfortunately we released these select registrations by mistake so apologies for the confusion

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,010 Posts
He's wrong. You can request one. I did and many others have done so too. Unless they've changed their policy... have another web chat and see if you get a different person!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also just spoke to CS - I can't change my already allocated number either. I also checked whether the green number plates are available yet (no) and whether my car would have the latest 7kW/32A cable and was told that there were still both cables coming through, but that they were happy to swap if I had an 'old' one.

21 - 40 of 157 Posts