Polestar Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,293 Posts
I'm happy to be one of the 6 after the end of March! :)

Reactions: Haf

·
Registered
88 Posts
So previously (like earlier today) I could check my order on PS website now I get a 404 error
- I think this is my glitch/deja vu/black cat moment. Awaiting a change in the matrix.
........ Or perhaps just a coding cockup?

IMG_1913.PNG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just had confirmation from my lease company that my car is good to be delivered. They seemed surprised that I had already been contacted by Polestar and given a March 8th delivery date over a month ago? This is my first lease car, so it's all a bit new to me.

Roll on Monday!

·
Registered
71 Posts
@PoleSpa I had the same yesterday - from my broker UKCarLine with LeasePlan - but I have no such delivery plan date from PS yet.
I'm using Vanarama / ALD - they seem to have been good so far, but Vanarama seemed surprised that Polestar are arranging deliveries without them knowing about it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine arrived, really nice chap, he said he had dropped a white one off previously in stockport to a Chris Jordan... Love the car its amazing, no issues with the checklist and the chap was very informative. He did say that PS have not leant him a car to test drive, which I thought was a bit of an error as this chap was the only PS person I have really dealt with.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm using Vanarama / ALD - they seem to have been good so far, but Vanarama seemed surprised that Polestar are arranging deliveries without them knowing about it?
I am using Leasing Made Simple and they sent out an email stating that the Polestar process was different and detailed a 12 point process to 'prepare me for the process'.

Reactions: PoleSpa

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why do I keep seeing photos of straight-off-the-delivery-truck Polestars with the protective film still on the B-pillars? It does make me wonder how well the PDIs are being done. Or is it maybe intentional to avoid fingerprints on the pillar when the door's used during the loading/unloading?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Why do I keep seeing photos of straight-off-the-delivery-truck Polestars with the protective film still on the B-pillars? It does make me wonder how well the PDIs are being done. Or is it maybe intentional to avoid fingerprints on the pillar when the door's used during the loading/unloading?
Yes for protection in transit

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well, I'm pleased to report a perfect handover from the delivery driver, who was most helpful. The car was delivered on a truck with only 18 miles. I have the latest software,32A charging cable and a First aid Kit, so all good. First impressions are how solidly beautifully built it is. Midnight is great 'in the flesh' - I was a little worried as I hadn't seen one yet. If it drives as good as it looks then I'm going to be very happy!

Oh - and it has green number plates, which are slightly spoiled by the union jack IMO.

141 - 160 of 175 Posts