Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and and Happy and Healthy 2021! 馃巺
Let's hope 2021 is the year we sort Covid 19 out and get back to normal and learn to live in peace with each other and respect each other.

Polestar Xmas_Moment.jpg

Registered
Mike is getting all of us Polestars?!?!?!?! So generous and I will give you feedback if delivery is delayed on Christmas morning.

All kidding aside, it has been great having these boards to bounce thoughts/ideas and how to set my expectations to know when I should expect better or if this is a norm in industry.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike is getting all of us Polestars?!?!?!?! So generous and I will give you feedback if delivery is delayed on Christmas morning.

All kidding aside, it has been great having these boards to bounce thoughts/ideas and how to set my expectations to know when I should expect better or if this is a norm in industry.
Unfortunately only those who have been really good this year will get their cars. 馃槆
The others I am afraid will have to stay on the naughty step a bit longer. :cry:
By the way Dave is in charge of deliveries so if they don't arrive...! :unsure:
I have enjoyed the forum and was glad that I could provide positive feedback for the OTA updates to give a bit of peace of mind to people.

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone for making this such an enthusiastic and incredibly knowledgeable forum! It's entertaining and useful (and at times very reassuring). Long may it continue to grow and long may everyone enjoy their fantastic cars, as and when they arrive 馃榿 馃巵 鈿○煔

I wish everyone the very best Christmas and New Year. Looking forward to Super Moderating you all next year :).

Registered
It is rare to find such an inclusive and welcoming forum. But I'll keep looking....

No, seriously, the tone of the community we have here is fantastic. As has been said, the wealth of knowledge and experience here is a real benefit to all and really enjoy how easy going everyone is, nobody takes themselves too seriously and everyone seems to be up for a bit of silliness to go with it.

Merry winter solstice, Christmas, wintereenmass or whatever you do or do not celebrate.

Now I just need my car to arrive. I'm starting to be the odd one out around here.

Registered
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm surprised that Polestar isn't doing anything special. Other automakers created paper snowflake templates for folks to decorate their trees with. I wish we had that for the Polestar 2. Can't even find a hot wheels version of our cars as a quick alternative.

Registered
It is rare to find such an inclusive and welcoming forum. But I'll keep looking....

No, seriously, the tone of the community we have here is fantastic. As has been said, the wealth of knowledge and experience here is a real benefit to all and really enjoy how easy going everyone is, nobody takes themselves too seriously and everyone seems to be up for a bit of silliness to go with it.

Merry winter solstice, Christmas, wintereenmass or whatever you do or do not celebrate.

Now I just need my car to arrive. I'm starting to be the odd one out around here.
you and me Snood as the odd ones out... when are you due?

Registered
Happy Holidays all - this group is really special and I've enjoyed all the randomness and multicultural learnings. Above all, the lack of any a-holes has been refreshing in an otherwise crap 2020!

For fun, this is the first ornament we put up this year:

Registered
Best wishes to everyone for a wonderful Christmas, and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

To those of you still waiting for 'santa', Keep the faith and enjoy your car when you finally get it, and to all P2 owners I hope the problems they have arisen with both Polestar and the P2 quickly become a thing of the past.

Sadly my journey with Polestar is now at an end.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts