Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
I think it's about time we saw some Midnight photos - I know many of you have taken delivery over in the UK, let's see your best pics!

Super Moderator
Shiny! 馃榿(y) It won't stay that way though ;)

Premium Member
Looks like it changes from as light as a dusky light blue to almost black, depending on the light. Does it in person?

Registered
The last photo could have been a void. It has never looked that dark to me, so far anyway. The colour does seem to change, as you said, with the light. Lovely in the sunlight. (y)
It was quite stormy and late afternoon sun. Photo slightly dark. First ones more accurate, but it does noticeably change with the light. And the paint job is 馃敟

Registered
Thanks for adding so many beautiful photos - helps tide me over while I wait for my delivery and verify I made the right color choice :)
Hear hear! Really appreciate the photos - nearly waivered to Thunder, but saw a few Volvos in "denim blue" and decided this was still the one. Just wish Polestar had been a little braver and gone for a brighter standout blue.

Super Moderator
Definitely. You can get Volvos in a really nice mid-dark blue that has a nice metallic finish. Sadly all the nice colours didn't make it to the Polestar!

Reactions: Lancsrocket

Registered
I stumbled upon this article tonight and their photos of a midnight polestar 2 are some of the best I've seen. I don't want to violate their copyright and copy them over, but adding the link if you want to go check them out.

Car Magazine Polestar 2 Review
(click the main image at the beginning of the article to get into the photo gallery)

Reactions: Arjo

Registered
I stumbled upon this article tonight and their photos of a midnight polestar 2 are some of the best I've seen. I don't want to violate their copyright and copy them over, but adding the link if you want to go check them out.

Car Magazine Polestar 2 Review
(click the main image at the beginning of the article to get into the photo gallery)
Taken from the UK press kit

The German one is pretty nice too

Registered
Taken from the UK press kit
Doh, now I feel like a noob - I guess I haven't searched the entire internet yet ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts