Polestar Forum banner
241 - 260 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
View attachment 14434

Image with the chrome work colour matched to the body and blacked out rims (not my car). I'm looking to get the same but keep the rims as per original.
Yep, this is exactly what I was researching. The option is to have the alu inserts black. The black wheels is a touch too far for me.

·
Registered
SRSM Midnight+Pilot+Plus+Leather+20s
157 Posts
My opinion is that the brushed metal on the grill and on the lower tail bumper are the only things holding back the otherwise perfect Midnight.
I really like the colour matched grill trim @richardpease77 posted and replace the rear bits with OEM black ones. I am likely to do both of these

·
Registered
PS2 MY22 Dual Motor - Midnight, Pilot, Plus, Barley leather, 20” wheels, towbar
5 Posts
Midnight MY22 (had it for a month) Long Range Dual Motor, Pilot and Plus with leather interior and 20” wheels.
Polished and Opti Coat Pro+ from new.
Freshly washed here. Car is amazing.
Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
PS2 | Midnight LRDM | Pilot | Plus | Barley | MY2022
42 Posts
What percentage tint do you have in this pic? I want to get it dark enough that the barley doesn’t shine through as much but not too dark to see at night.
Hey, I forgot to mention I have a shade covering the glass roof. Makes it look darker I think, even with the less dark tint.

·
Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
168 Posts
Just got mine on FRI. Absolutely love it.
Looking good! I'm 6 months into my love affair with my Midnight P2, doesn't show any signs of losing it's appeal.

Enjoy your new ride!

Reactions: Boots

·
Registered
2022 | P*2 | Midnight | + | Barley | 19”
27 Posts
I’m missing mine. Had it a month but only driven it for 8 days. One week in the shop for paint issues. One week for ceramic coating. One week for vacation. And it goes back into the shop for service to get rid of a squeak next week 😬

I love it just want to be able to drive it again.

241 - 260 of 304 Posts