Polestar Forum banner
261 - 280 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I wanted to change the chrome bar in the front... But, its starting to grow on me... It almost looks like an LED light bar when it shines in the sun.
Gonna make this change when mine arrives. Think I'm gonna wrap it black and get through the winter and see if I feel like going all in and painting it OEM blue.

·
Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
169 Posts
Question for Midnight drivers: what color is Midnight?

I was filling out an online form and was asked to select the color from a drop-down list. Is it grey or blue?

Unfortunately "gorgeous slate-like blue-grey" wasn't an option.

·
Registered
LRDM Midnight Blue, Pilot & Plus packs
206 Posts

I was filling out an online form and was asked to select the color from a drop-down list. Is it grey or blue?

Blue! and very nice :)

·
Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
169 Posts
Interestingly, I had to valet my car today, and the pick-up slip they gave me had it listed as grey...

🤔

·
Registered
MN PS2 3P Napa & powered by 100% Solar/Wind-sourced Domicile Electricity
22 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Definitely blue 😁

·
Registered
75 Posts
I call it blue, too; but it really depends on the lighting conditions. In some settings it really looks grey-blue. I really like this about it. Same is true for the Thunder which to my eyes is more grey than blue but definitely has a blue tint to it. I have been very positively impressed with the way they have picked their color palette.

Nice car, BTW.

261 - 280 of 304 Posts