Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
690 Posts
That's spooky. I have this web browser window open on my left monitor... and on my right monitor, the screen backdrop is an almost identical picture of the same car going the other way against that wall!! It looks like a mirror image!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
670 Posts
more on the way!
Want the first post to be a bit better than one in the taqueria parking lot
Congratulations! But don't wait too long......
Reason 1: someone will jump in & beat you.
Reason 2: My car was towed away on day 2 of ownership!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Reason 2: My car was towed away on day 2 of ownership!
What, you can't leave that hanging, towed away, by whom, who do we sue?

·
Super Moderator
690 Posts
What's this!? An actual car, being delivered in the Grand Ol' US of A!?

Great choice of colour by the way :) Very exciting, looking forward to hearing how you get on...

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice! Congrats. Your car and mine are close in VIN I see, I'm 1000XX. My car is still sitting in Halifax however.. :(

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
it’s not always sunshine and roses here. Sometimes it gets as cold as 5-10C. Really great to have heated steering wheel and seats in those cases, to warm your bones from that deadening chill.
You're walkin' on thin ice there, Polerad.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
oh no not at all. It never gets icy here. Or snow for that matter.
Ah but then you're missing out on all the fun of shoveling snow, thawing frozen pipes, and dealing with ice dams. Won't you be jealous of all of us that really need that heated steering wheel!

Reactions: Terran and polerad

·
Registered
196 Posts
Did a quick day trip to the beach and a great pizza/wine/beer place. Still amazes me how Midnight's hue changes in different lights:
View attachment 2076
View attachment 2077
View attachment 2078
Looks great in the bright sunshine. You have the leather seats as well. How are they?
Over here we are still restricted. So I will have to wait for a pub lunch for a week at least. Glad you are enjoying yourself but keep safe.😇

21 - 40 of 41 Posts