Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few have mentioned misting up of the lights.. other than waiting to see if it dries out, has anyone had it looked at by Volvo as yet? I’ve noticed it on mine, just behind the ‘hammer head’ on both sides..

·
Registered
P*2 9xxx, Dec sw, Midnight, 20",No PP
45 Posts
I've been reading the manual (I know, but I need something before my baby arrives) and they say that condensation misting is expected and clears with the lights being used?

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been reading the manual (I know, but I need something before my baby arrives) and they say that condensation misting is expected and clears with the lights being used?
Ah, ok! Won’t worry about it then!

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
615 Posts
Mine has cleared up a little more since I had it. It was quite bad when I first took delivery. LED’s clearly don’t kick out the same heat as halogen and this was the explanation I was given. If it does return or persist I would suggest dealer investigation but would take some pics. If you don’t you will get the usual ‘we couldn’t re-create the issue’.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Noticed when i got home from a drive last night that one of the lights where fogged up.
Hopefully it is as you say that it will clear over time Jons

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,856 Posts
This thread gives me an uncontrollable urge to sing. Can't fight it much longer

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Noticed when i got home from a drive last night that one of the lights where fogged up.
Hopefully it is as you say that it will clear over time Jons

View attachment 2531
I've never got that low.... I did check the normal lights and I had zero fogging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts