Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely color. I have one as well.
I realky like the amber sidemarkers (in Europe they are clear/white).

I had not noticed the differences before. I think that color of lens must be a DOT requirement in the U.S. I got the light barley interior due to the intensity of sun in California and the leather simply to get the ventilated seats which are a life saver in our heat. The color is similar to the "pebble gray" I had in my MB GLK 250. It wears well and does not show dirt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry I totally missed the barley part :)
My interior is charcoal. Not enough budget for the leather interior sadly.

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
I had not noticed the differences before. I think that color of lens must be a DOT requirement in the U.S. I got the light barley interior due to the intensity of sun in California and the leather simply to get the ventilated seats which are a life saver in our heat. The color is similar to the "pebble gray" I had in my MB GLK 250. It wears well and does not show dirt.
Right. The U.S. requires amber side reflectors for when you nose out into traffic, so the North American builds have this difference.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love to see some more pictures from the owners of this combo -- I'm planning on ordering soon and have been torn between Barley/Moon and Barley/Void. I feel like you can't go wrong with the latter, but am intrigued by the uniqueness of the former.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mine behind my old car and in the garage - have yet to do any "glamour shots"

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts