Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Has anyone out there bought a P2 in Moon? Would love to see some real life customer pictures.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mine is Moon, but I have no photos because I haven’t gotten the car yet. I did however see a Volvo in the same color the other day and it’s stunning.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine is Moon, but I have no photos because I haven’t gotten the car yet. I did however see a Volvo in the same color the other day and it’s stunning.
Thank you! hope you get your deliveries soon....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got one on order. Hopefully it will be delivered Feb/Mar. I got to drive a Moon at a Farnborough Test Drive day last month. Absolutely loved the colour in real life.

I really like Thunder as well,but my Volvo S90 is grey and I wanted a change

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,012 Posts
This is Moon apparently. So you guys have the chrome on the back bumper too?

·
Registered
Polestar 2 stickerless Moon on 19s, non PP, tow bar
47 Posts
Some comments on the colour.
1. It looks almost golden in the sunshine, but more muted in shadier conditions.
2. No chrome on bumper, only along the lower edge of the grille
3. Decal on doors almost invisible, as they are in in a pale grey (thunder?)

I still might have them removed though.

Overall , I am delighted with the car and the colour

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,012 Posts
Some comments on the colour.
1. It looks almost golden in the sunshine, but more muted in shadier conditions.
2. No chrome on bumper, only along the lower edge of the grille
3. Decal on doors almost invisible, as they are in in a pale grey (thunder?) View attachment 2025

I still might have them removed though.

Overall , I am delighted with the car and the colour
It looks tremendous. You must be chuffed to bits. Moon is a bold choice and I think it pays off judging from your pics.
The chrome I meant was these bits-

·
Registered
47 Posts
It looks tremendous. You must be chuffed to bits. Moon is a bold choice and I think it pays off judging from your pics.
The chrome I meant was these bits-
Ah those bits. Yes they are chrome, but quite unobtrusive.
Two days in and had my first puzzled admiring comments today. Didn't give too much away following your lead Dave.
Also having CRC treatment next week thanks to you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here is another advantage of choosing Moon as a colour, that I didn't expect. It doesn't show the dirt!
Great if like me, you have a tendency to wash the car once a year, whether it needs it or not.

·
Registered
P2, Magnesium on Charcoal, performance pack
59 Posts
wow, that looks really silver! Not a hint of bronze in it at all.
I love how all of the paint colours (with exception of Snow and Void) changes in appearance in different environments -- don't know if this was intentional as Polestar's colour palette seems to be very subdued.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
1,523 Posts
Ok, I have to admit that's the first time I've seen one of the grey cars looking good! I always quite liked Moon due to the mixture of colours and depth of paintwork but couldn't bring myself to order a grey car. Yours looks like brushed Aluminium in that lighting.
Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in the daytime!

Reactions: charles42

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here are the daylight pictures

Different colour in the sunlight!
Overall it looks a lot better with the ceramic coating. So thanks to everyone for the comments about the different treatments as I probably wouldn't have thought to have it done otherwise. Stickers removed as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts