Polestar Forum banner
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2
258 Posts
My Moon turned up this week and loving it so far - I'll have to try and get some pictures this weekend, although it's definitely not as clean anymore.

And it's definitely the best colour choice 😂

·
Registered
Polestar 2
258 Posts
That does look stunning - did you apply the coating yourself?

Thinking of getting it done too but not sure I want to spend £300-£400 on it.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 - Moon, Long Range, Dual Motor, Plus, Pilot, Leather
14 Posts
That does look stunning - did you apply the coating yourself?

Thinking of getting it done too but not sure I want to spend £300-£400 on it.
Thanks, I must say I was very glad I had it done! I didn't do it myself, I had it done by Autokleen, mainly because they come and do it at your home which suited me better. I must say, I'm glad that I chose that option because there did seem to be a bit of a "knack" to getting a top notch result. It was done by a very chatty and knowledgable guy called Darren who couldn't have been more friendly. One thing to note is that their website basically says that they apply it to everything including glass and plastics which I was a bit worried about but when I asked Darren he explained that that was actually the sales department getting a bit carried away and it is just applied to the paint and wheels (At his suggestion I also had him apply it to the gloss black trim around the gear selector which now looks great and he assures me it will do a great job of protecting it from scratches).

41 - 60 of 93 Posts