Polestar Forum banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
How do you folks find the Polestar boot?
Plenty of room for a zimmer frame & your comfy jacket?

All jokes (?!) aside, I think there isn't a bad colour in the range, but you have to keep them clean to look their best. I reckon our cars looks suffer badly under a layer of dirt, but stand out a mile when sparkling.

Registered
Polestar 2
Why you I oughta ... 馃槀
Cartoon Gesture Art Finger Thumb

I was originally tempted by the Snow but knew it would spend most of its time filthy 馃槀 - the Moon does seem to mask dirt fairly well so far which is a good job as it'll only get cleaned once in a blue moon 馃檪

Registered
How do you folks find the Polestar boot?
Plenty of room for a zimmer frame & your comfy jacket?
I had to look up what a zimmer frame was...馃槄

Registered
P*2, long range, single motor, plus and pilot packs, 19鈥, magnesium, ceramic coat
I had my ceramic coating done by a Detailer who came recommended and he uses Gtechniq. The result after clay-bar prep, polish and application is stunning. Had alloys and callipers done too with some of their products plus various interior bits and pieces.

I have no idea how Gtechniq compares to Shelby or Williams which you mention. I know nothing about these products nor Gtechniq TBH but the Gtechniq has a 9-year warranty (needs annual inspection to maintain warranty) and has hardness 9H which I understand means it needs a 9H pencil to scratch the coating.

As I say I know nothing about the products, but I put it out there if it might help inform on another option for those interested in ceramic coating

Registered
View attachment 7600 New Moon in the Rocky Mountains. Took delivery from Denver today; only two other P* up here in Fort Collins, CO. No issues so far, but worried this heat-pump-less 2021 will tank in range during the winter.
Is that the Nappa leather interior? I'm about to order the same colors (moon/nappa) but have some reservations about that particular combo (it's a stock car with Plus and Pilot...)

Registered
The delivery of my new car (void) was delayed, but the very nice people at Polestar UK have given me a loan car in Moon (basically we agreed a delivery date, so I sold my previous vehicle, but then they could not deliver on said day, hence CS鈥榮 very professional gesture).

I loved the colour of the loan vehicle so much, I ended up changing my order to Moon. I mean, just look at it, do you blame me? Luckily there was a pre-configured one available and the very nice people at Polestar UK let me do this no problem.

I absolutely love this car. Yes, it has it鈥檚 quirks and yes, and yes we are in all probably late stage beta testers, but that takes nothing away from the wonderful driving experience, also the excellent community that is building around this particular car. I was a proud Saab owner over many years, and the Polestar community feels a bit like the one that build around Saabs.

I know there is a lot of negativity on this forum, but Polestar customer service (Sondeep) has been absolutely first class, an exemplar to many other companies out there!

Now I can鈥檛 wait for delivery of my Moon. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Attachments

Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
The delivery of my new car (void) was delayed, but the very nice people at Polestar UK have given me a loan car in Moon (basically we agreed a delivery date, so I sold my previous vehicle, but then they could not deliver on said day, hence CS鈥榮 very professional gesture).
I like Moon the best out of all the colours two. Unfortunately I couldn't get it. But I'll be happy to have P2 to begin with :)

81 - 93 of 93 Posts