Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally took delivery this morning in Toronto. Shout out to Brittany, Jacob and the rest of the team that helped get me into this. Delivery at the space was organized and thorough.

At delivery the car was set with tint, wrap and winters mounted. All and all I'm pleased. Thus far the drive has been uneventful and the first rapid charge has worked flawlessly, hopefully it continues that way!

Thanks to everyone for their contributions and helped sway me to the P2 vs some competitors.

·
Registered
2021 P2 PP Snow
31 Posts
Congrats! Looks great!

but wait, tint? wrap? I didn’t know you have that option. Can you post more details?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats! Looks great!

but wait, tint? wrap? I didn’t know you have that option. Can you post more details?
We ordered tint ($500) from Polestar Toronto. Did not inquire about wrap.

In Toronto there are shops offering Ceramic coats starting at $199.

Nick
Snow/Slate, non-pp, tow-hook. late Feb delivery-Toronto

Reactions: ShefPilot

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! Looks great!

Tint was 500 as Nick said.

Partial Package - Bumper, Hood Edge, Mirrors, Door Cups, Rear and Trunk Strip - $1595.00

Full Package - Full Hood, Bumper, fenders, mirrors, door, cups, rear trunk strip - $2550.00

I should've looked at ceramic but I didn't. I went with the full wrap and they had to show me the seams I couldn't even tell. Looks great!

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
301 Posts
View attachment 3639

Finally took delivery this morning in Toronto. Shout out to Brittany, Jacob and the rest of the team that helped get me into this. Delivery at the space was organized and thorough.

At delivery the car was set with tint, wrap and winters mounted. All and all I'm pleased. Thus far the drive has been uneventful and the first rapid charge has worked flawlessly, hopefully it continues that way!

Thanks to everyone for their contributions and helped sway me to the P2 vs some competitors.
Really happy for you. You are the first Snow out of Toronto that I know of. I'll hopefully have my snow on Feb. 20th.

·
Registered
2021 P2 PP Snow
31 Posts
Thanks @JMP2! I Didn’t get that far back in December as web ordering wasn’t too functional :) my delivery was completely offline.
I’ll check with Polestar Toronto if these options still available for my P2 one month and 1000km later...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks @JMP2! I Didn’t get that far back in December as web ordering wasn’t too functional :) my delivery was completely offline.
I’ll check with Polestar Toronto if these options still available for my P2 one month and 1000km later...
You won't find this on the web. it was sent to my by email by the Space prior to delivery as additional options.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same here but I find the first brake the car will use friction. I'm not 100% sure it's brake dust but can't think of what else it could be

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
The physical brakes need to activate from time to time to clean rust off the rotors. For sure, this is what you're seeing.

Technically, it's not brake dust, which is mostly brake pad dust... It's rotor rust.

Reactions: GDank
1 - 20 of 35 Posts