Polestar Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

· Registered
SRSM, Pilot lite & Plus,Midnight
117 Posts
I haven't noticed a significant reduction in "fine" mud on mine after 250 miles but "large" splashes appear to have reduced.

To be fair that is what I expected from previous cars so why should P* be different?

· Registered
396 Posts
There is a small pin in the centre of it. Push the central pin firmly with a small screwdriver or similar and it will click into the fixing. (You are actually pushing in rather than expected pull out!). Then use screwdriver to lever out complete fixing (work all around).

to reinsert pull central pin out of the fixing until it projects c 5mm from top. Push fixing in then push pin flush to secure.

Barry

· Registered
LRDM Pilot/ Plus/Performance/Enhanced s/u. Snow.
230 Posts
How do you remove the underneath plug to fix the back mud flaps please?
Press the middle of the plug in... and it will come out... I use a small dia chopstick.
To replace it... Pull the centre stem out as far as it wants to go... push the plug through mud flap and hole and push centre stem back flush.

· Registered
360 Posts
Which ones? Evgogo are still out of stock.
Don't be too sad about these mud flaps being unavailable as I have them installed and don't find them very effective.
I might try some other brand if they were larger and reasonably priced - otherwise I am considering removing them.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts