Polestar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Alan. Trust you are enjoying the experience. Would be great to hear how you are getting on with the P2.

·
Registered
589 Posts
My name is Alan, I just bought a Polestar 2. This is my first electric car, so it's fun to drive it on the road. Looking forward to sharing experiences here. Thanks!
Sounds like an intro to your first councelling meeting! :D
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
296 Posts
My name is Alan, I just bought a Polestar 2. This is my first electric car, so it's fun to drive it on the road. Looking forward to sharing experiences here. Thanks!
Wait, do you actually have the car? In the US?

·
Registered
296 Posts
it's fun to drive it on the road.
This suggests a possible new off-road thread at some point, especially for those of us in the American West (but also in other places) where the pavement frequently ends on the way to some place where you want to go.

Bonus points for first pictures of honest-to-god off-road use of the P2 (basic dirt roads don't count). Very curious to see how the ground clearance on the P2 compares to my Audi A4 (which only clears small snakes).

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Wait, do you actually have the car? In the US?
Yeah. What!?

'Talked to Mike today. I seriously doubt anybody has a customer car in North America yet.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
This suggests a possible new off-road thread at some point, especially for those of us in the American West (but also in other places) where the pavement frequently ends on the way to some place where you want to go.

Bonus points for first pictures of honest-to-god off-road use of the P2 (basic dirt roads don't count). Very curious to see how the ground clearance on the P2 compares to my Audi A4 (which only clears small snakes).
Does this count? (From Steve the Techy.)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow I thought they had started delivery for the car in NA already but they haven't???
Depends. Define “started delivery.”

By most conventional definitions, no. As in, nobody has a car.

Edit: at least nobody on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Wow I thought they had started delivery for the car in NA already but they haven't???
Nope. Not yet. I think we'd be among the first to know on this forum. They originally were saying September. I was told end of October. Now, it seems if all goes well, we're looking at late November at best.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nope. Not yet. I think we'd be among the first to know on this forum. They originally were saying September. I was told end of October. Now, it seems if all goes well, we're looking at late November at best.
You have some inside info that they aren’t going to be able to stick to their last mass notification about “very end of October”?

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Nope. I have no inside information. I'd love to see October deliveries!

Reactions: JMP2

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nope. I have no inside information. I'd love to see October deliveries!
Like your signature - I think I'm going to copy that, it starts in June though - that's what I got in Feb 2019... Let's play a game : if the signature does no longer fit on one line (without changing font then you're out...)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Depends. Define “started delivery.”

By most conventional definitions, no. As in, nobody has a car.

Edit: at least nobody on this forum.
Thats interesting because I saw some picture on instagram showing NA user with their car and someone posted some commentary article about Polestar 2 NA customer satifaction and stuff... Well since we were promised june but actual delivery was in August, I guess they have a tendency to delay...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts