Polestar Forum banner

61 - 80 of 105 Posts

Registered
I've had a parking brake failure message in Car Status without it ever notifying me which went away after a reboot. An actual notification of parking break failure that I cleared away and then it didn't come back or show an error in Car Status and a 12v battery error that popped up and went away on its own. All in the last 24hrs. 12v socket has reported 13.3-13.4v since I got it and while error popped up...

I have a bad feeling about this 馃槵

Registered
P2 - Magnesium - Charcoal - PP - tow hook
Discussion Starter #62
In fact I don't know if the software problem is the source of the failure and consequently of the part to be changed. In any case my vehicle has been immobilized as described in the recall action. Moreover I saw in this forum owners who also had also problems with the heating. I will ask the garage.

Registered
Just seen this posted by Electrive on LinkedIn -
This information had been sent to clients in the Nordic countries first and we have since received confirmation from Polestar, saying: 鈥淚n total, 2,189 registered customer vehicles are being recalled. The countries affected are the launch markets who have commenced customer deliveries 鈥 China, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and the UK.鈥 Clients will be contacted to return to a service point. The current production run is not affected.

Registered
I've had a parking brake failure message in Car Status without it ever notifying me which went away after a reboot. An actual notification of parking break failure that I cleared away and then it didn't come back or show an error in Car Status and a 12v battery error that popped up and went away on its own. All in the last 24hrs. 12v socket has reported 13.3-13.4v since I got it and while error popped up...

I have a bad feeling about this 馃槵
Identical spec...identical messages.

When cleared the messages didn't come back. Car seems to drive fine but I have only done approx. 100 miles so far...consumption 48kWh/100miles

Registered
Discussion Starter #66
D+30 and my car is still not available. No significant announcement, the parts are still in BO. I hesitate between mutiny or submission.

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
I hesitate between mutiny or submission.
I don't think I could be so poetic in your situation!
Do you feel disppointed beyond repair, or would you hope to have years of happy driving if the car arrived 100% working well?

Registered
Discussion Starter #68
That's the question! I've desired this car for a very long time, to give it up would be also a disappointment for me. But if the P2 doesn't want me...

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
That's the question! I've desired this car for a very long time, to give it up would be also a disappointment for me. But if the P2 doesn't want me...
Haha poetry followed by romantic personification!

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
I hope it's just a logistical or manufacturing problem. If it's a design problem, I won't be reassured. My entire customer journey - from booking to delivery - has also been strewn with little hiccups. In terms of use, uh, what can I say... Hope it's not another Tucker story

Registered
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
Week 43 and still no car nor good news from Polestar. The Space Manager fights like hell, but without results for the moment. This situation becomes surrealistic : 1 week of ownership / 6 weeks of downtime. Update : parts delivery announced end of week 44 or beginning of week 45. Wait and see.

Registered
Week 43 and still no car nor good news from Polestar. The Space Manager fights like hell, but without results for the moment. This situation becomes surrealistic : 1 week of ownership / 6 weeks of downtime. Update : parts delivery announced end of week 44 or beginning of week 45. Wait and see.
I would have just demanded a new car ... would be quicker!

61 - 80 of 105 Posts