Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! Figured I'd share some shots of my car from my recent photoshoot! It's a launch edition with the performance package. I designed this wrap back in December and finally got around to doing a photoshoot for it. I originally wanted to do this wrap on my 2014 Volvo S60 with the Polestar tune to make it look like the S60 V8 supercar and the Polestar Cyan Racing S60, but I ended up selling that car to get this. The design is a throwback to the racing team and all the decals and 2 on the hood were re-done in Polestar's old font. I used the Goodwood Polestar 2 as inspiration, but I wanted to make the design my own. Also, the design was finalized way before the BST was announced so the similarities are mostly coincidental (I will be getting some black BST wheels for it though 馃榿). I also don't have the performance software update yet but I made the new decals in preperation. I'm planning on doing a nighttime photoshoot soon and we still have some photos to edit from out last shoot so more photos coming soon!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Window Car

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood

Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Car

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Sky

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Registered
Dual motor - Plus & Pilot
Have you really faked the stickers on the front doors? If you had asked for advice here, even the typography would have been correct. I'm sorry, but that's embarrassing. I don't even dare to ask what the grill badge might look like in close-up.

Registered
Have you really faked the stickers on the front doors? If you had asked for advice here, even the typography would have been correct. I'm sorry, but that's embarrassing. I don't even dare to ask what the grill badge might look like in close-up.
This isn鈥檛 meant to be offensive to you, but I feel bad for you. People who are happy with themselves and their lives don鈥檛 say things like you said.

Registered
He said he used the old Polestar font/typography. To that end, it looks correct to me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The typography is exactly what I wanted. I had all the badges and the 2 on the hood redone in Polestar's old font as a call back to the racing team. You'd only recognize it if you were a fan of Polestar before they became an EV brand.

Registered
Dual motor - Plus & Pilot
The typography is exactly what I wanted. I had all the badges and the 2 on the hood redone in Polestar's old font as a call back to the racing team. You'd only recognize it if you were a fan of Polestar before they became an EV brand.
I am well aware of the old polestar typography. I've had an S60 optimized by Polestar, when that font was used. However, the "old Polestar" has nothing to do with the new Polestar. But why stick a turbo badge on a car that doesn't have a turbo. What we see here is a very similar tuning.

Wrapping looks really good to me (y)

Registered
I'm generally predisposed to dislike wraps. (The sheen with most wraps is off-putting to me for some reason.) That blue, however, is gorgeous, and the offset orange is bold. Kudos.

Registered
'22 P*2 dual motor, midnight, charcoal, performance pilot plus
I think I love everything about this, including the personalized license plate.

Registered
I love the wrap combination, looks great and really stylish. Daring, unique, not for everyone but works. Awesome. :love:馃憣(y)

I have to agree with Antore, and I hear you that you intended it like that. In my opinion it doesn't work, that font just doesn't suit the car. I also don't think using partial scissor cut is smart for the stickers, it will impact them even more quickly. And applying upgrade badges when you don't have the upgrades I never understand. I hear you say in preparation but come on you haven't even ordered it yet as you can't.

I think its an awesome car but the well intended finishing touches make it detract from all the good stuff.

LOL I've been there with the I Am Hardstyle decal on the back of mine. To use it made sense, its a record label, my daughter was going to the festivals, and hardstyle fan thought cool but it is a small crowd and everyone else was like what a muppet :) Now I've been called much worse and don't car but festival season is as good as over so we've removed it and world peace has arrived :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts