Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got to meet this beauty. And I made the brave / stupid decision of letting my kids name it.

I was fearing the worst - a family member got stuck with a dog named "Delightful" after making that same fateful decision - but was relieved when they came up with the relatively decent name of "Ash". (Whether Ash is short for Ashley, Ashton or Ashidopholous, remains to be seen.)

Anyone else name their P2?

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Pilot Plus 300kw
1 Posts
View attachment 5970 So I finally got to meet this beauty. And I made the brave / stupid decision of letting my kids name it.

I was fearing the worst - a family member got stuck with a dog named "Delightful" after making that same fateful decision - but was relieved when they came up with the relatively decent name of "Ash". (Whether Ash is short for Ashley, Ashton or Ashidopholous, remains to be seen.)

My P2 arrives Tues 8th June, already nicknamed 'the TeslaChaser'

·
Registered
493 Posts
View attachment 5970 So I finally got to meet this beauty. And I made the brave / stupid decision of letting my kids name it.

Or just Ash from Evil Dead...

·
Registered
Snow, slate, ordered Nov 2020, VIN 10xxx
46 Posts

Our Snow is named “Nevi”

·
Registered
228 Posts
My Polestar 2 is named "Faraday 6" which is the next in the long-ish line of my electrified cars named "Faraday" ... not to be confused with the now defunct EV brand "Faraday Future".

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
According to my 4yr old daughter, my car's name is "Seventy One."

Reactions: SwedeAmericana

·
Registered
628 Posts
My A4 was The Beast, and there was a suggestion this took that up, but so far not really happened.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine arrives on Monday and I think he’s going to be called “Midnatt gengångare”

I may well have got the transnational hopelessly wrong, so anyone with knowledge of Swedish, feel free to correct.

Midnight Wraith

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
I'm waiting until something happens that gives it a name... I'll know when it's right.

·
Registered
Snow non-PP w/tow hook
117 Posts
Mine arrives on Monday and I think he’s going to be called “Midnatt gengångare”

I may well have got the transnational hopelessly wrong, so anyone with knowledge of Swedish, feel free to correct.

Midnight Wraith
Might be wrong, but I think it's "Vålnad" that matches wraith, "gengångare" is ghost

·
Registered
70 Posts
Might be wrong, but I think it's "Vålnad" that matches wraith, "gengångare" is ghost
Thanks - I found both words on various translation engines. Some brought up one, other listed both.

Interestingly, when I reversed the transnational back to English, it usually ended up as ghost

I guess either will do

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Polestar 2 = Bolt (because it goes Zoom Zoom) - If you don't get the reference then google it!

My 8 Year Old Picked it .... I didn't get a say.

To be fair my Kia Sorento was called Miles because at 4 years old son said "he says "in 3 miles turn left"" .....

The F-Pace was called "The Jag" because it was a Jag!

Stinger was called Lighting ... as per Lighting Mcqueen

What happens when you have kids!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts