Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2; Magnesium; slate; non-PP; 19"; towbar
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Magnesium arrived this 'morning', but only just: 12:45. It's a bit scary buying through a web site so its physical presence came as a relief. It looks great, and it's so good to have joined the community of owners! As I'm in a COVID-vulnerable group, handover was kept to a minimum, but we did have a test drive, and I've watched dozens of Polestar 2 videos on YouTube, so I think I know it well. It's now in quaratine in the garage, but I hope to have an excuse to drive soon. No obvious defects, but no jack either: the driver thought that normal. Is it, or should I complain?

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Great stuff, welcome!!! The missing jJack is normal, but you should ask P* CS for it and they will sort you one out. I got my P* yesterday, asked the Jack using the P* app chat yesterday and it will arrive on Monday which is fine for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My Magnesium arrived this 'morning', but only just: 12:45. It's a bit scary buying through a web site so its physical presence came as a relief. It looks great, and it's so good to have joined the community of owners! As I'm in a COVID-vulnerable group, handover was kept to a minimum, but we did have a test drive, and I've watched dozens of Polestar 2 videos on YouTube, so I think I know it well. It's now in quaratine in the garage, but I hope to have an excuse to drive soon. No obvious defects, but no jack either: the driver thought that normal. Is it, or should I complain?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations, I look forward to seeing it when able. I hope you get to enjoy it properly very soon.

·
Registered
P2 Moon Jan 2021
95 Posts
Fantastic looking car, well don’t all the P2, congratulations

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
615 Posts
Well done @Kingfisher and hope you get to enjoy very soon. I know what it feels like not being able to drive the car due to COVID. Only 1000 miles on the Odo after nearly 2 months of ownership. Yes speak to PS re jack which they will sort via Volvo for you. Also make sure you have the foam insert for the jack to sit in, they often forget this too.

·
Registered
Polestar 2; Magnesium; slate; non-PP; 19"; towbar
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations, I look forward to seeing it when able. I hope you get to enjoy it properly very soon.
Thanks, I look forward to meeting you with it. Keep in touch.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,877 Posts
Gorgeous looking car, congratulations! Though I did say to myself "White really suits this car". It was only when I re-read your profile below the picture that I realised it's Magnesium!

Here's a pop quiz as we're so multi-national here... I've finally spotted why the US cars look different in photos. Anyone else spotted the subtle difference? (I'm not thinking of registration plates here)

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,877 Posts
Yup, but what specifically? :) (Sorry, no prize for getting it right, just a smug grin!)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome to the magnesium owner's club @Kingfisher. Hope you get to enjoy your Polestar 2 very soon. You may find yourself looking at the car at different times and lights - seeing it in a white coat, a silver one and something nearer blue. It is a fascinating hobby but not as much fun as driving it, :D

Reactions: miked

·
Registered
2021 2
2,586 Posts
Here's a pop quiz as we're so multi-national here... I've finally spotted why the US cars look different in photos. Anyone else spotted the subtle difference? (I'm not thinking of registration plates here)
it’s all the FREEDOM and WINNING

·
Registered
205 Posts
no photos or it did not happen???
(I mean the comparison between North America and European cars)

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
U.S. law requires an amber reflector at the front of the car at each side of the car.

Reactions: JMP2
1 - 20 of 34 Posts