Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
P2 thunder inc PP
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

well today was the day, after a few wobbles re range and worries re the insurance all got sorted and I got behind the wheel once more

hand over was great Mark the driver was very helpful although I knew more about the car than he did lol. I loved the fact the carrier was covered in to protect the car in transit too

Few issues at first the 12v battery fault came of as everyone mentioned and Bluetooth kept setting back to off. also the car wouldn't let me log in to google as it said the car was moving when it clearly wasn't.

luckily ive been reading the posts and did the hard re set and everyone now seems fine

what a car by the way. head turning at every corner and faster than I remember.

Kids said it was like a theme park ride. I dont car about the range now just how great the car is!

cant wait to get back in it! If your waiting for your im excited for you!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great to hear you’re pleased and even better to get pictures to prove it. Congratulations, enjoy and keep us up to date with consumption. 👍

·
Registered
P2 thunder inc PP
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove the exactly same car in Salford in the test drive and loved it. Consumption is terrible the way I’m I’m driving at present but it’s gone right to be back of my head. Spoke to a golf-e driver today now I’m in the EV club they only do 100 mile so my glass is now half full.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts