Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just sharing because it is good news for me but also maybe a good sign for all: Polestar just called me and I can go for the car delivery tomorrow morning. The inverter and HVAC and software have been updated already so it is good to go. For info, if that matters, my VIN is in the 87xx.

A wait that I was expecting to be in weeks ends up being 4 days :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
That’s fantastic news. I’d be especially interested in seeing if (DC) charging curves are any different from what’s previously been reported, when you are able to test of course.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That’s fantastic news. I’d be especially interested in seeing if (DC) charging curves are any different from what’s previously been reported, when you are able to test of course.
for sure I can share any info once I'll get the car and do a DC charging but being a newbie in EV, It would be good to know what I am supposed to look for :)

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Sure :)

Now you can see exactly what the charging rate should be :) though of course this was in mild temperatures, so remember that it might well be lower than these figures to start with.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the car delivered as planned this morning 😁🎉🎉
Beautiful!!!
Also, I got the explanation why it is delivered while all are postponed or recalled: above a specific VIN number, the cars were already built with the new inverter, HVAC and software so they can be delivered to customers. The sales rep did not tell me what is the magic number for the VIN, mine is 87xx FYI.

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 11.47.36.png IMG_9454.jpeg IMG_9446.jpeg

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
660 Posts
Beautiful!!!
Also, I got the explanation why it is delivered while all are postponed or recalled: above a specific VIN number, the cars were already built with the new inverter, HVAC and software so they can be delivered to customers. The sales rep did not tell me what is the magic number for the VIN, mine is 87xx FYI.

View attachment 1581 View attachment 1582 View attachment 1583
Look amazing!
I have the same Kernel & Build #, but a VIN 51--
Mine has been called in

·
Registered
65 Posts
Beautiful!!!

Félicitations! Très belle voiture!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Beautiful!!!

Looks brilliant - congratulations!

Just a shame they couldn’t fit the new inverter under the bonnet to make it less visible ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts