Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my Polestar2 delivered next Tuesday (27th Oct. Having seen comments on forum I asked Polestar2 support about missing items etc. They have told me in writing, that the jack and first aid pack are on order and will be delivered to owners of cars without them as soon as they arrive in UK. They also told me that pre-delivery check list would be given to me to check through an note missing items and sign prior to the final handover. They said that handover takes upwards of one hour. AndrewG.

·
Registered
88 Posts
When did you place your order? There seems little rhyme nor reason to delivery lead times. I'm not one of the first to order but did so on 12th June and still don't even have a delivery date. Nothing special about my order, either, apart from Midnight paint.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered on 17th August - following Banbury test drive event. I had shown interest and pre-configured the car at end of July and proactively created a Polestar ID. I told them I would not order until I‘d had a test drive. Initial estimated delivery date was December. I kept a watch on my order page on the website as Polestar team member told me at the event that the app did not always update. (That was a problem but seems correctly linked to website account now.) Once I was given a delivery date in September for October. A contract was sent, signed and returned and thepayment process took place via website account notification. When final payment was cleared through I was allocated a registration plate. Since then I have had three emails a week apart about the delivery process and today final confirmation of delivery. Hope you hear soon. I would message them through the Polar `support section with specific questions - I have found this the best way to stay in contact. They have always replied the same day or next day and even sent further back up messages via email.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine was delivered on Friday. Was told no jack as they have a tin of tyre weld in the cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting I have it in writing that they will provide so it is part of our contractual agreement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts