Polestar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I’ve been running a Tesla Model S for the last 3 years and now it’s due for a change. My wife wants me to order another Tesla but I’m leaning more towards the Polestar 2. The problem is, that before committing I would, at the very least, like to see one in the flesh. I live in Doncaster so travelling down to London to view one at Westfield is out of the question in the current climate.
Is there anyone on this group that lives in Doncaster or the surrounding area that would be willing to let me come and look at theirs before lockdown. I saw one in Doncaster late last week but I was travelling in the opposite direction so only saw it for a fraction of a second.
Thanks in advance.
Dale

·
Registered
351 Posts
@Dalecross could you maybe get yourself to Salford for one of the test drives rather than going all the way to London?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Or Sheffield - which is even closer. Not possible until December at the earliest now anyway due to Lockdown 2.

Or... Just do it! I did - ordered mine back in January and haven't regretted it for one second. Best car I've ever had by a country mile.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yeah I ordered before I'd seen one back in August, and drove/saw it about 3 weeks before it was delivered (at a Salford test drive in early Oct).

Reactions: Terran
1 - 7 of 7 Posts