Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, been lurking in this forum ever since my order went in in September and I have now finally been offered an handover date early next month, very excited!

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on the handover process. Was there anything you wished you asked/had demonstrated?

Aside from obviously ensuring the 4g/connection issue isn't present, what other aspects of the car were you glad you got to check over with a professional?

Based in East Surrey, looking forward to seeing some of you out there!

CJ

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have to say I was like an over-excited child on Christmas morning so wasn't as diligent as perhaps I should have been. I am still learning things now (even daft things about how the keyless proximity works etc). I have decided not to kid myself and try to know everything, instead I am going for the learn as I need approach. I guess the one thing (that turned out OK anyway) was that never having owned an EV I didn't have a clue about how to plug it in etc. If there had been an issue I suppose I would have contacted CS, but it was fine.

Everything I have heard and read suggests if the 4G isn't present, there will be nothing the delivery driver will be able to do to fix it, but maybe I have misunderstood.

If I were you I would focus on how much fun it will be and cover the basics only - setting up the accounts etc...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi Everyone, been lurking in this forum ever since my order went in in September and I have now finally been offered an handover date early next month, very excited!

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on the handover process. Was there anything you wished you asked/had demonstrated?

Aside from obviously ensuring the 4g/connection issue isn't present, what other aspects of the car were you glad you got to check over with a professional?

Based in East Surrey, looking forward to seeing some of you out there!

CJ
Welcome! There is a whole sticky thread on it. Have a look there for handover tips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts