Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to take delivery in the UK of a Polestar 2 in next 2 weeks on a lease.

Couple of things, I see the options include car mats - does anyone know if the car comes with any at all?

Also need to sort a home charging pod system - any reccomendations (we only have 2 phase)

thanks in advance

·
Registered
293 Posts

Couple of things, I see the options include car mats - does anyone know if the car comes with any at all?

Also need to sort a home charging pod system - any reccomendations (we only have 2 phase)

thanks in advance
The car comes as standard with fibrous mats. If you opt for the paid mats, you get rubber mats.

·
Registered
293 Posts

thanks in advance
Here is a picture of the optional paid for mats.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
As for chargers the search button is your friend.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
The standard mats are fine . Wait delivery and then see how you go. Re home charging there is a thread on the forum .. oddly if you put ‘home charging’ in the search box you will find it. Absolutely no offence meant - I was given the same advice once. Being pedantic though there are only single phase and 3 phase supplies and very few of us in the UK have 3 phase. I have a Wallbox but lots seem to recommend Ohme which allows to watch for low tariffs. YouTube EVM has a video on this . Anderson is expensive but pretty. Only advice is ensure it has an app and doesn’t need an earth rod (not sure if any do now). Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,867 Posts
Also be aware that there's an increasing backlog for getting EV points fitted and I think the Andersen is on about a 6-8 week lead time at the moment so you might want to get something booked pretty soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts