Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this masterpiece in about an hour of learning about it! Some folks research days, weeks, months before making a purchasing decision.. traded a 2017 Mineral White 330i. Void will be a bit of a cleaning challenge but I will gladly do it then spend time at gas stations!

So far this car has been a dream to drive! I have yet to put the pedal all the way to floor, haha!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Car Wheel Tire Sky Cloud

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought this masterpiece in about an hour of learning about it! Some folks research days, weeks, months before making a purchasing decision.. traded a 2017 Mineral White 330i. Void will be a bit of a cleaning challenge but I will gladly do it then spend time at gas stations!

So far this car has been a dream to drive! I have yet to put the pedal all the way to floor, haha!

View attachment 10557
View attachment 10556
View attachment 10558
Welcome to the void/pp family! I love the look and find interior harder to keep clean than exterior. Be sure to get the @mroek 3d cupholder /shelf / sunglass holder blueprints.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the void/pp family! I love the look and find interior harder to keep clean than exterior. Be sure to get the @mroek 3d cupholder /shelf / sunglass holder blueprints.

yes! My son is an avid 3D printing guy, he said if I buy the filament he will take care of it! I was thinking gold?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts