Polestar Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
I actually really like the weavetech material, but how do I clean it ? It seems to peel of skin cells like a magnet lol. The interior is very nice.
Drive naked much? 馃槅
Seriously, the weavetech cleans up very easily with a damp cloth.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Adding to first impressions. Really disappointed with support. I submitted a message on Monday regarding app not working properly and not being able to add polestar account in car and still didn't get any communication. When I tried to chat they told me to submit message. When I tried calling I was disconnected without anyone picking up. Good stuff. Contacted sales rep he said he would look into it but haven't heard from him either

Registered
Welcome! I picked up my Polestar from Charlotte a few weeks ago myself. So far it's been great.

Registered
21鈥 Snow Performance Pack.
Adding to first impressions. Really disappointed with support. I submitted a message on Monday regarding app not working properly and not being able to add polestar account in car and still didn't get any communication. When I tried to chat they told me to submit message. When I tried calling I was disconnected without anyone picking up. Good stuff. Contacted sales rep he said he would look into it but haven't heard from him either
Sell it. Unfortunately people are fatigued and solutions take longer.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts