Polestar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to the Polestar community.

Having driven Lexus Hybrids for well over a decade I was ready to make the full BEV switch in 2020 but was struggling to find a car in my budget range. Tesla Model 3 works but, TBH, I think it is an ugly design outside and uninspiring inside. Found Polestar pretty much by accident but now have a Midnight, standare spec Polestar 2 on order for September delivery.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Asgardian !

I heard a rumor that UK deliveries are pushed back to November... have you heard this or is your's still on track?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome @Asgardian

Full BEV is the way to go. A lot of people do not know about Polestar yet. I am certain we will all be answering many questions from random admirers when we get our cars on the road.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @Asgardian !

I heard a rumor that UK deliveries are pushed back to November... have you heard this or is your's still on track?
For what it's worth my Polestar 'account' still says what it has done since my order : delivery from September.

I don't like to count chickens but in last week's press reviews a couple of journos wrote that cars would be delivered from August. On top of that my Polestar will be a company lease (UK personal tax on company owned vehicles is now virtually zero) and the lease company is still telling me September.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @Asgardian

Full BEV is the way to go. A lot of people do not know about Polestar yet.
I am a good example of that. Until May this year I had literally never heard the brand Polestar. Whan I started looking for BEVs the Polestar Website kept popping up, and I kept ignoring it, assuming it to be a minor player that had simply bought a lot of Google Ad words. By June I'd decided this car fit my budget and aspiration and so placed the order. Quite a turn-around.

·
Registered
52 Posts
For what it's worth my Polestar 'account' still says what it has done since my order : delivery from September.

I don't like to count chickens but in last week's press reviews a couple of journos wrote that cars would be delivered from August. On top of that my Polestar will be a company lease (UK personal tax on company owned vehicles is now virtually zero) and the lease company is still telling me September.
That's good news! And if they could arrive in August even better. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am a good example of that. Until May this year I had literally never heard the brand Polestar. Whan I started looking for BEVs the Polestar Website kept popping up, and I kept ignoring it, assuming it to be a minor player that had simply bought a lot of Google Ad words. By June I'd decided this car fit my budget and aspiration and so placed the order. Quite a turn-around.
Welcome @Asgardian,
Polestar dealers have been rolling out slowly to start and as it ramps up I expect marketing to as well. Till then no one will really know. Is your dealer at least located within a reasonable distance from you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts