Polestar Forum banner
521 - 540 of 721 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brill!

Thats helpful, I think my car is approaching Suez (hopefully!) on Thermopylae if my detective skills have worked, so if I get a reg number in the next couple of days that will help!

Thanks for the update!
I guess the Thermopylae will then continue onto Zeebrugge a few days after it docks in the Seuz Canal or is the Suez canal like a way point?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #523 ·
From memory this one actually calls at Southampton first, then Zeebrugge but we will find out in a couple of days when it updates its destination after Suez.

UK P* don't seem to be unloaded in Southampton, they go on to Zeebrugge then get transferred back into Bristol Portbury for prep.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,
I’ve had an update from CS today stating that my order has “left Shanghai and is on its way”. Didn’t believe the first person, so checked again with the same response.

Does this mean it could be on the Morning Lynn, or are there any other recent/planned shipments?

Delivery date is still be advised December which sounds odd if it is actually on a ship?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #525 ·
Hi.

Just got a call from retailer and they said that my car is in Zeebrygge. So it is not it Thalatta and got that shippin mail in 20.8. It will take some 3 weeks from that point to delivery.
I suspect you arrived on Boheme which was around 12 days ago in this case, just had a quick look and no other ships fit the bill for P* after her. Great news for you though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,
I’ve had an update from CS today stating that my order has “left Shanghai and is on its way”. Didn’t believe the first person, so checked again with the same response.

Does this mean it could be on the Morning Lynn, or are there any other recent/planned shipments?

Delivery date is still be advised December which sounds odd if it is actually on a ship?
I had the same this morning as well!
I’m guessing we are both on Morning Lynn so should arrive at Zeebrugge the end of October.

·
Registered
2023 LRDM, Midnight, Pilot Lite, Plus, 19" (on order)
39 Posts
I had the same this morning as well!
I’m guessing we are both on Morning Lynn so should arrive at Zeebrugge the end of October.
Interesting that a few of us had our JSON estimated delivery dates come forward to mid-December yesterday. Wonder if that also means we are now on our way and on a boat (Morning Lynn)? Question to others I guess is whether anyone had a JSON update bringing the date forward happen before shipping (i.e. still parked at the docks), or does it seem to occur once loaded and on the way?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting that a few of us had our JSON estimated delivery dates come forward to mid-December yesterday. Wonder if that also means we are now our way and on a boat (Morning Lynn)? Question to others I guess is whether anyone had a JSON update bringing the date forward happen before shipping (i.e. still parked at the docks), or does it seem to occur once once loaded and on the way?
My JSON still shows December and has done for the past couple of months. App still shows January delivery

·
Registered
9 Posts
My JSON still shows December and has done for the past couple of months. App still shows January delivery
Up until a few days ago my App was showing January (now changed to December) and JSON 24/12/2022 (now changed to 21/11/2022) I contacted CS who confirmed that my car has now been shipped. So taking the information given, it's most probably on Morning Lynn. So hopefully we are on the same boat and should be getting our delivery requests End November/ Early December.
I'm based in the UK by the way but work for a German company (using my work computer) hence the German flag against my profile :) It's getting closer. Nice early Christmas present.

·
Registered
2023 LRDM 19" Pilot Plus Space
17 Posts
Up until a few days ago my App was showing January (now changed to December) and JSON 24/12/2022 (now changed to 21/11/2022) I contacted CS who confirmed that my car has now been shipped. So taking the information given, it's most probably on Morning Lynn. So hopefully we are on the same boat and should be getting our delivery requests End November/ Early December.
I'm based in the UK by the way but work for a German company (using my work computer) hence the German flag against my profile :) It's getting closer. Nice early Christmas present.
When did you order? Im not sure if UK and other European batches are sent on the same boat? Given you drive on the wrong side of the road 😜
Your numbers are very close to mine so hoping for an early xmas present aswell 😁.

·
Registered
9 Posts
When did you order? Im not sure if UK and other European batches are sent on the same boat? Given you drive on the wrong side of the road 😜
Your numbers are very close to mine so hoping for an early xmas present aswell 😁.
My order was confirmed on the 28th June so all being well I should get it delivered well before Christmas. As long as I don't get a left hand drive car delivered, I'll be happy :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #535 ·
For those tracking Thermopylae, she's now closing in on Suez and will anchor awaiting the Northern convoy which begins at 4am. Expect to wake up tomorrow and she will be heading through!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its interesting how the Morning Lily(that has not even docked at Shanghai) is now due to dock at Portbury on the 8th Nov but there is no date for the Morning Lynn yet? I am not sure what that means but it just adds to my confusion and hurts my head :LOL:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
Its interesting how the Morning Lily(that has not even docked at Shanghai) is now due to dock at Portbury on the 8th Nov but there is no date for the Morning Lynn yet? I am not sure what that means but it just adds to my confusion and hurts my head :LOL:
Morning Lily is the first direct shipment from Shanghai to Portbury I have identified whilst I have been carrying out this newfound hobby of mine!

Morning Lynn will go the old way, into Zeebrugge and then cross load onto another ship into Portbury!

We also still have Leo Leader thats my 'wild card' ship that is on the Portbury Schedule for 8th October arrival. Reality is that unless they fit rockets to it I just cant see that date happening as its due into Zeebrugge first! If that is indeed carrying P* its the next ship after Thermopylae and is currently closing in on Sri Lanka.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Morning Lily is the first direct shipment from Shanghai to Portbury I have identified whilst I have been carrying out this newfound hobby of mine!

Morning Lynn will go the old way, into Zeebrugge and then cross load onto another ship into Portbury!

We also still have Leo Leader thats my 'wild card' ship that is on the Portbury Schedule for 8th October arrival. Reality is that unless they fit rockets to it I just cant see that date happening as its due into Zeebrugge first! If that is indeed carrying P* its the next ship after Thermopylae and is currently closing in on Sri Lanka.
CS have said my car is still at the dock (I have no confidence in what they say), so if I have missed Lynn and jump onto Lily if it is direct then the arrival to Portbury maybe similar dates I guess? Either boat should works for me so that feels positive! thanks for the clarity!

·
Registered
P*2 MY23 SRSM Magnesium
3 Posts
Now that everything is getting closer to delivery, I am also starting to act out the Sherlock Holmes.
My first order was refused because it fell on the MY22 closing date.
On May 13, the new order for MY23 was accepted.
The first indication was October delivery, which later became November.
Somewhere in late July or early August the VIN number got visible in the app.
On August 31, suddenly the car's entire order had disappeared in the app, and the order details showed no orders.
Contacted cs, there I was told that the car was ready for transport, and it would be visible again in my orders within a few days, which was indeed the case.

So since a few days I am also looking into json and shipment details.
If my P*2 is ready for transport August 31, the P*2 with Thermopylae would leave September 1 (optimistic), but more likely Morning Lynn departure September 17 Shanghai arrival Zeebrugge October 24.
That also matches better with the estimated Delivery Date 2022-11-14.
In json it also says expected Delivery Date October 2022, which confuses me a bit.
last update json 02-09-2022

·
Registered
5 Posts
Now that everything is getting closer to delivery, I am also starting to act out the Sherlock Holmes.
My first order was refused because it fell on the MY22 closing date.
On May 13, the new order for MY23 was accepted.
The first indication was October delivery, which later became November.
Somewhere in late July or early August the VIN number got visible in the app.
On August 31, suddenly the car's entire order had disappeared in the app, and the order details showed no orders.
Contacted cs, there I was told that the car was ready for transport, and it would be visible again in my orders within a few days, which was indeed the case.

So since a few days I am also looking into json and shipment details.
If my P*2 is ready for transport August 31, the P*2 with Thermopylae would leave September 1 (optimistic), but more likely Morning Lynn departure September 17 Shanghai arrival Zeebrugge October 24.
That also matches better with the estimated Delivery Date 2022-11-14.
In json it also says expected Delivery Date October 2022, which confuses me a bit.
last update json 02-09-2022
My order is running similar to your order, have you received an email yet that the car has been shipped?

521 - 540 of 721 Posts