Polestar Forum banner
1641 - 1660 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Finally, ONYX ACE is coming in to Bristol!! Now a further 3 week wait until she arrives on the doorstep. This is going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life! View attachment 19857
Finally, it was going round in circles on Monday, probably waiting for a slot to open up at Bristol.

Hope your delivery date is not impacted,mine is still planned for the 5th December

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
This weeks shipment from Zeebrugge to Esbjerg has been cancelled, next ship to Denmark will leave Zeebrugge in next week and arrive in Esbjerg 01.dec

Ship name: Auto Achieve

I really don’t think that I will receive my car before Christmas, but hopefully I get it right after new years eve 😊
Did your estimate move? Wonder if they ship to Esbjerg and then by railroad to Copenhagen. Might be that they are delivered from Malmø as well.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, MY23, SRSM, Pilot Lite, Magnesium — On Order
22 Posts
I have just checked my JSON to see my delivery date has moved forward again and is now showing Feb in my account. I have spoken with CS who said the car has now left for the UK. Now I just need to find the correct boat, and that seems to be the most difficult thing haha!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's interesting to see everyone update is different and you have to take with pinch of sale. Ordered in June, original Oct delivery, now advised Febrauary. On Website and code i have no information, just vin nothing else or adivsed ready date etc Just spoke to CS and they have told me it has shipped and is on boat Who Knows

·
Registered
Polestar 2, MY23, SRSM, Pilot Lite, Magnesium — On Order
22 Posts
In fact, it's changed again and now my estimated delivery is now Jan! I can't keep up! My estimated delivery date has been stable pretty much all order until now! Still have no idea what the ship could be!

·
Registered
2023 SRSM 19" Space Pilot
70 Posts
Got a call from CS, telling me something is wrong with my financials. Tells me to login to my PS account, then tells me to hold on and then comes back and tells me the problem is with them internally, not with me. 😅

Everything on my order page is now grayed out again.

·
Registered
DMLR, Pilot Lite, Midnight - Expected Delivery in December 2022
24 Posts
Did your estimate move? Wonder if they ship to Esbjerg and then by railroad to Copenhagen. Might be that they are delivered from Malmø as well.
My estimate didn’t move it’s still 29-12-2022 12.00.

Esbjerg is the largest port in Denmark for new cars, all Polestars are going through Esbjerg and then by truck to the rest of Denmark.

Maybe they will deliver in Malmø and then by truck/train to Denmark, but I really don’t think😅

·
Registered
8 Posts
CS confirmed to me today that my car is on a ship. As I see it, the car must be on TITUS. the ship departed from Lianyungang 13th of November.
Have just been going through all registered vehicle carriers, and it can really only be on Titus. Still set to land in Zeebrugge on Dec 12.

My guess is that Auto Achive will be able to sail from Zeebrugge no earlier than Dec 15.

That means that earliest arrival in Esbjerg will be Dec 17.

So a 2022 delivery should be theoretically possible but I wouldn't count on it

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's interesting to see everyone update is different and you have to take with pinch of sale. Ordered in June, original Oct delivery, now advised Febrauary. On Website and code i have no information, just vin nothing else or adivsed ready date etc Just spoke to CS and they have told me it has shipped and is on boat Who Knows
Have you put your VIN into the molace website to see if they have it in their system?

·
Registered
90 Posts
After 6 months waiting, my lovely P*2 finally arrived today!!! Everything is so smooth, the quality is good. I have gone thru some posts in here about the quality or missing stuff. But no problem for me at all. Love it !!!!

Hope everyone will get their cars very very soon :) Ta !
Good to hear and hope it all goes well from here on in. Mine is currently on an overnight stop in Lancashire and due to me tomorrow after lunch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So rather interestingly since speaking to CS yesterday it seemingly has kickstarted the app to update but the conflicting information is hilarious but luckily in my favour.

Yesterday morning, Portal said delivery in March. JSON stipulated mid feb delivery, no further information on anything. Customer service told me it has been shipped but couldn't tell me when but likely arriving end of February.

Since then, my JSON has been updating lots - almost like it kicked the system into gear.

Since yesterday my delivery date has been moved to early January and CS told me today the car is arriving end of December into the UK!

Who knows but hopeful!

·
Registered
49 Posts
So rather interestingly since speaking to CS yesterday it seemingly has kickstarted the app to update but the conflicting information is hilarious but luckily in my favour.

Yesterday morning, Portal said delivery in March. JSON stipulated mid feb delivery, no further information on anything. Customer service told me it has been shipped but couldn't tell me when but likely arriving end of February.

Since then, my JSON has been updating lots - almost like it kicked the system into gear.

Since yesterday my delivery date has been moved to early January and CS told me today the car is arriving end of December into the UK!

Who knows but hopeful!
Exactly what I had yesterday....and all of a sudden JSON version 40, manufacturing month 2022-11 and an estimated delivery 11th Jan - will believe it when I get the emails

So everything crossed...

1641 - 1660 of 1775 Posts