Polestar Forum banner
1661 - 1680 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
2023 SRSM 19" Space Pilot
70 Posts
Damn, some people are lucky here :)
2022-09 manufacturing month, 23th of december expected, just had contact with CS and they told me delivery will be beginning of January.
My order also went from locked to unlocked yesterday...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks.
I agree. It can only be Titus.
Recently i talked with the local Polestar space who deliver my car.
They told me that there was a small chance that the car could be delivered before 2023. But seems a bit unrealistic 😅
Agree that delivery before 2023 will be pure luck. But they can register the car as soon as it has arrived in the country I guess as we have seen from others users in here, so that would at least be an advantage.

·
Registered
2023 LRDM 19" Space Pilot Plus Tow
83 Posts
Sailing schedule from Zeebrugge to Scandinavia with Auto Achieve:

View attachment 19888
Still no VIN results on UECC for me. I'd guess they are registered during onboarding and not during the voyage.
Almost confirms my car got put back in the line on Theben.
Bad priority from Polestar. Those who waited the longest should obviously get their car first. It might be a dealbreaker for us. Given we have to pay 5000€ more for their delays

·
Registered
DMLR, Pilot Lite, Midnight - Expected Delivery in December 2022
24 Posts
Still no VIN results on UECC for me. I'd guess they are registered during onboarding and not during the voyage.
Almost confirms my car got put back in the line on Theben.
Bad priority from Polestar. Those who waited the longest should obviously get their car first. It might be a dealbreaker for us. Given we have to pay 5000€ more for their delays
I’m also unable to track my VIN on UECC🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
38 Posts
Due in Zebrugge 28th November.
Damn. All these delays.

Auto Achieve left, but no cigar
Elbe Highway Moored in Paldiski, ETA in Hanko 14:00 Local Time today.
Ecoregion Map Slope World Urban design

All the delays makes tracking the ships movements interesting, even if it's a bummer when schedules change and your delivery is delayed.
I have realized that the fun ends when your car hits local soil and you lock a delivery date, then what? Nothing to track, nothing to follow, checking the JSON does not make any sense any longer, just wait for time to pass...

Edit: Corrected estimated arrival time.

·
Registered
MY23 LRDM - Plus/Pilot Lite - Thunder/Slate
16 Posts
Ordered 2nd August expecting the month delay which would mean a 1st March delivery would have been about right. So far, so good!

Got the email on the 13th Nov to tell me it was on its way! I still am shocked they managed to build the car in a day but I suppose it’s not that surprising as EV’s shouldn’t be too complex to build!

Anyway, I haven’t had any joy with finding the ship that the vehicle is on - tried a number of different carriers (moleace, uecc etc) that I’ve found on this forum. My json version is 38, I think reading other recent comments, I would expect it to be slightly higher based on others who are being shipped!

very excited either way!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered 2nd August expecting the month delay which would mean a 1st March delivery would have been about right. So far, so good!

Got the email on the 13th Nov to tell me it was on its way! I still am shocked they managed to build the car in a day but I suppose it’s not that surprising as EV’s shouldn’t be too complex to build!

Anyway, I haven’t had any joy with finding the ship that the vehicle is on - tried a number of different carriers (moleace, uecc etc) that I’ve found on this forum. My json version is 38, I think reading other recent comments, I would expect it to be slightly higher based on others who are being shipped!

very excited either way!
The json version number increases every time a change is made within that file. The version number does not really indicate anything, the only practical use for that is to check if something has changed without checking all the data.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The json version number increases every time a change is made within that file. The version number does not really indicate anything, the only practical use for that is to check if something has changed without checking all the data.
Correct. Mine is json ver. 65 and i dont know where my car is. I check the date rather than json version

·
Registered
83 Posts
@Mikkemus69 @michaeltrolle
I got an update in JSON.
The field "hasLockedRegistrationInformation" has been added and is false. Do you guys have this?
Yes, mine is also false. Dont know if it was there before.
My Json updated yesterday evening, but no new delivery information. So it might have been added? Not sure if "Garage" information was there also

1661 - 1680 of 1775 Posts