Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to report that I should be getting my Polestar 2 in Santa Monica, California today. TBD.

FWIW - I have been driving a 2018 Nissan Leaf for the last 2+ years. The Leaf came with a portable charger. After two years, I actually took the charger with me for the first time this past week. I drove to Ojai, CA (70 mi from my home). I plugged in at the house where we stayed.

I see some discussion in the forum about the $699 ChargePoint Home Flex.

I wanted to throw in an endorsement for the Nissan Portable Charge Cable (120V/240V Evse) (Part No.: 296M1-5SA0A). New: $1,134. Used on ebay: I am seeing listed for $150-$300. Make sure to get the adaptor that allows you to plug into a standard outlet (which I needed in Ojai, CA). (adaptor pictured below from an image I found on the web)

·
Registered
2021 2
2,587 Posts
Welcome! Your polestar should come with a similar cable and adapter plugs. It so far works great!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Your polestar should come with a similar cable and adapter plugs. It so far works great!
Thanks for the heads up! I should have waited a few hours to find that out before making my first post. Well... those Nissan Leaf charging cables seem abundant on eBay. So if anyone needs a backup, grab a used Nissan Leaf charger from eBay ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts